Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Daps
one guy said that if we would've invested in btc in 2019 or something like that, we wouldn't be worried about meme coins. yeah if only we would've invested in btc when it was less than a dollar. :russ:

nobody can predict this and nobody could determine the right moment to cash out. a small dip can turn into a big gain and a small gain can turn into a big dip. never know what could happen. I've experienced that plenty of times, especially with stocks. I had amc at a much lower rate and my stop loss hit when it was doing bad. so i had to get back in at a higher price and learned that lesson. sometimes holding hurts, sometimes it helps. but nobody knows until they go thru it themselves.

Listen man, everyone has all the answers
after the fact, if people knew everything and had all the answers they’d be multimillionaires already. I asked this question over a year ago lol…

Is AMC a good buy under $5?

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
that's going to create more fud :wow:

he didn't do anything :wow:
:pachaha:U wild breh. Though I’m still a shib fan I do find your pov interesting and discussion worthy. Let’s get this guap shib or otherwise.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Listen man, everyone has all the answers
after the fact, if people knew everything and had all the answers they’d be multimillionaires already. I asked this question over a year ago lol…
:ohhh:

That's crazy. Could've owned the damn company prolly if you would've known. Crazy game that investing is.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Always the same set of trolls muddying up threads in which brehs are trying to break bread.

:francis:

then those SAME fukkers gonna be like I always knew this shiba was gonna be a hit:mjgrin: later on down the line...:stopitslime: keep telling them shiba is a long term thing and not a P&D

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Always the same set of trolls muddying up threads in which brehs are trying to break bread.

:francis:

This ain't the crypto thread this is specifically about Shib, and at this point this coin isn't a good investment for anybody. Besides it being cheap as shyt what else can you point to that makes this coin a good investment to break bread on? There are much better coins out there.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This ain't the crypto thread this is specifically about Shib, and at this point this coin isn't a good investment for anybody. Besides it being cheap as shyt what else can you point to that makes this coin a good investment to break bread on? There are much better coins out there.

1bd4971d195b5fd241818a2958909f45.gif

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
then those SAME fukkers gonna be like I always knew this shiba was gonna be a hit:mjgrin: later on down the line...:stopitslime: keep telling them shiba is a long term thing and not a P&D

and they are going to have 5 times as much as you (per dollar) if their "paper hands" sold at the top and buy back in now :mjgrin:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You’re Stating nothing but your worthless opinion. We get it, you don’t fukk wit shib. So please leave the official shib thread you piece of shyt.