Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
why not show a testing demo video? no release.
i wish i could tell u. ppl are definitely pissed i think its bc a lot of shib holders are new to the game so they’re expecting a quick flip. part of me thinks it will take longer to shake these retail shib holders slowing the spike.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
i wish i could tell u. ppl are definitely pissed i think its bc a lot of shib holders are new to the game so they’re expecting a quick flip. part of me thinks it will take longer to shake these retail shib holders slowing the spike.

staying on topic:

option 1. they have it and they cannot or will not show it for some reason :hula: option 2. they don't have it

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The thing with these coins is they all increase in holders but not in price. And with such a huge circulating supply on each, most or all holders holding millions, billions, and trillions unlike the large cap coins. It's easy to be a whale and if one dumps then the price goes down even more. Some have a transaction burn which is good, but already have a high amount of coins. Being patient and waiting is this no doubt, but they gotta show something to ease the investors doubts. Whole market is down and these micro penny coins don't have the content and past results of the other top coins yet so of course they're gonna perform even worse. People know btc and eth and it's potential thru out the years, they don't know what shib is capable of. Big money not gonna pour into it while btc and eth are trending down. They also gotta release something about the swap to show they mean business. Feg has a swap and staking. I have my shib wrapped in there earning me USD as well as some ETH and USDT that I made already from Shib. Plus some feg I was staking but pulled out and likely might add more to that stack. But at least they have something to show and a few other coins do too. Can't keep just giving out campaign promises and celebrity endorsements like emax does. Talking about Floyd Mayweather endorsing it. Good for him. But I don't give a damn. He already made his billions. I'm tryna come up myself.

Daps
that's going to create more fud :wow:

he didn't do anything :wow:

Breh really jus showed screen shots of shyt that’s been floating around for weeks
:deadmanny:

I should’ve sold the remaining 120 million Shib I have left when it was worth almost $5 stacks. shyt is like $750 now
:skip:

like @surf said

I actually respect the honesty of his post…and I liked that he kept it a buck and said it’s not profit either until you sell bcuz a lot of times the same ppl who say “it’s not a loss until you sell” will turn around and say “look how much I made” when they haven’t take profit yet that can easily be wiped out

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Breh really jus showed screen shots of shyt that’s been floating around for weeks
:deadmanny:

I should’ve sold the remaining 120 million Shib I have left when it was worth almost $5 stacks. shyt is like $750 now
:skip:

like @surf said

it looks like they just forked the base code from other open projects, downloaded it into a sever and then just changed some graphics.

shytoshikusama - Overview

5xRsKoh.png

or that is how it looks to me.

i could be wrong.

nothing was stopping breh from executing a transaction. it's a testnet ...