Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I started with $15 dollars worth but kept stacking. :ld: and im gonna keep stacking when I get the chance before I can't anymore... Once they start knocking off zeroes...:wow:

the way it has been adding zeros :picard: ya stack's probably now worth around 15 dollars breh :ld:

hold 15 dollar "stacks" brehs :mjlol:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So shut up and wait like everyone else nikka they told you since day 1 it's not gonna be automatic...:mjlol:

Just the fact that the shyt is already skyrocketed in rankings and popularity is astonishing. Be patient...:mindblown:

Im just saying tho Shiba swap hasn't even launched yet and muthafukkas panic selling and fud all over the place..:ld: play the long game and just hold your position it makes no sense to sell early... This ain't no pump and dump scheme... Muthafukkas have such little faith...
:childplease:
The only positive I can pull from this is that if the majority of SHIB holders are as nonsensical as you there's hope this bullshyt rises again one day
:salute:

Keep up the fight breh
With your dedication and shameless shilling you might be able to bring in 1000 more holders all by yourself
:wow:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
The only positive I can pull from this is that if the majority of SHIB holders are as nonsensical as you there's hope this bullshyt rises again one day

Keep up the fight breh
With your dedication and shameless shilling you might be able to bring in 1000 more holders all by yourself

SHIVarmy needs more people like @ORDER_66 but it looks to be running out of steam. Bouncing lower on each BTC churn cycle.

I thought I could rely on that belief but people are selling.

All I know is they are burning coins everyday...:heh: you and numpsay think that having a large massive group of coins hurts them in value but dogecoin has showed the entire world that the old rules is dead and gone... they are coin burning their supply left and right, and consolidating through bone and leash... they just knocked off a zero last night...:heh:

go look at the cmc list right now...:manny:

in that case #shibarmy needs more people like you :wow: a lot more :mjlol:

thank you for your sacrifice

:hubie:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Keep up the fight breh

Shilling?!?:heh: my dude I'm showing you evidence that things can be great but you gotta be patient...

Why are you so impatient?!?:heh:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Play the long game. Take a look how low oil was exactly 1 year ago. Last March BTC was like $5000 and ETH was $500. Hold tight. Invest weekly for a few years and watch it grow. This isn't an over night flex unless you have $50,000 the play around with.