Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tvQDeAY.png

I actually respect the honesty of his post…and I liked that he kept it a buck and said it’s not profit either until you sell bcuz a lot of times the same ppl who say “it’s not a loss until you sell” will turn around and say “look how much I made” when they haven’t take profit yet that can easily be wiped out

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

I actually respect the honesty of his post…and I liked that he kept it a buck and said it’s not profit either until you sell bcuz a lot of times the same ppl who say “it’s not a loss until you sell” will turn around and say “look how much I made” when they haven’t take profit yet that can easily be wiped out

Agreed, but on the flip side he has no access to that money until he pulls it and until then he's losing every investment and other opportunity that he could have made with the money.

That's gonna be the long-term issue with the meme coins that were basically pyramid schemes and have no inherent reason to grow over time. Right now what value they have is based on people holding due to loyalty, but as those holders come to actually need that money for one thing or another, they're gonna sell and the remaining value is going to leak, leak, leak out.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
To those that did invest in this coin and your intentions are to hold long term, I wouldn’t even bother checking this often right now. There are many more coins out there with more established applications, fundamentals, backing, and infrastructure behind it.

This coin was nothing but a meme pump and dump coin to ride the coattails of the popularity of $DOGE. If you made money on it, congrats. I think most haven’t and the immediate futures outlook on this doesn’t look great. If you’re still in it, hold just to see what could happen. Or cut your losses and put whatever money you have left into more solid projects. Perhaps you can scalp away what you lost on this coin via another project like $MATIC or $ADA.