Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
screenshot-www.shibburn.com-2023.03.27-23_48_27.png

when that CMC gets officially updated and they finally stop fukking around...:wow:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s a new coin called: elephantium.

Literally being minted as I type. For 500 coins, it’s currently only $4000. Don’t miss out!!! Pm me you account details.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I know about saitama i was fukked up on that shyt too...:heh: but realize this whales literally from day one spent thousands buying up billions of this shyt... so someone else out there has way more to lose than us. :francis: also remember how it was when leading up to shibaswap and people was panicking its literally the same shyt. its not going to a penny overnight it's gonna take time...

Whales have the power to get in actual early (not fake early, after there's already been hype), drive the market to their favor, and then dump when it benefits them while everyone else holds the bag. Not to mention inside info from the other power players. If you're not a whale then you have no power to control the direction of the market, so you're just guessing and hoping random chance works in your favor. And since the whales have to get their bag from someone, the chances that random chance will be in your favor are actually less than 50-50.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Whales have the power to get in actual early (not fake early, after there's already been hype), drive the market to their favor, and then dump when it benefits them while everyone else holds the bag. Not to mention inside info from the other power players. If you're not a whale then you have no power to control the direction of the market, so you're just guessing and hoping random chance works in your favor. And since the whales have to get their bag from someone, the chances that random chance will be in your favor are actually less than 50-50.

NO shyt.... :comeon:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
everything seems to be going up for the most part today. Gonna take a while if you not a major player especially with the high supply. at around 100M I'm not even in the top 1000 prolly not even in the top 100k, currently a bit under 1.4 million total. so i know I won't be seeing massive gains unless the burn rate goes crazy or they get mass adoption. bone been struggling ever since the FUD. i got out of it completely the other day, undecided on if I'm going back, maybe on a bigger dip if it happens. swapped most of it to this SNLG coin Siria Native Language Generator. Trying to see if I ride up a cheap low meme coin for some decent gains like this one or that EGGS one. Gonna take a while for shib.

Vitalik burned 410 trillion coins. the burn wallet isn't even at 411T or even halfway to that point. so i doubt there'll be much to celebrate or discuss until after labor day at least if not halloween or EOY.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
SHIB falling bc folks cashing out and chasing the pepe hype. :francis: we've seen how this has played out before.

Folks are out here hurting so you can't even be mad at them for trying to get rich quick off the hype

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
SHIB falling bc folks cashing out and chasing the pepe hype. :francis: we've seen how this has played out before.

Folks are out here hurting so you can't even be mad at them for trying to get rich quick off the hype

Yes we have but no worries.. shibarium is about to drop officially from what ive been hearing... we must be patient...:francis: pepe is slowing down