Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so if i put 50$ on this and let it sit for a year will i eat?

new to crypto

if it picks up more steam and gets a 10x then you have $500. That would put it right behind eth and be an absolute crazy unprecedented run.

do you consider that eating?

if you thinking about turning $50 into $50k then uhhh…you missed the boat on that one

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I've made more in a week on here than I make in a month and a half at my job

Looking forward to getting canned here soon and just taking that severance and putting it in the market

at the first bolded part :mjcry::wow::blessed::salute: love hearing folks getting money

at second part :ohhh: :merchant::bryan::damn:now wait a minute player.:whoa:

Edit: read the severance part :ehh::hubie:I get you.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
at the first bolded part :mjcry::wow::blessed::salute: love hearing folks getting money

at second part now wait a minute player.

Edit: read the severance part :ehh::hubie:I get you.
Getting 35k when owners sell the properties... then I'm walking away from this apt complex... fukk these people... sister is buying a house so she'll be moving out of mine and I'll be moving into my house and just gonna focus on day trading and getting my real estate license during the winter... I'll have enough saved up to where I don't have to do shyt for a year or two... in which time... we'll all be multi-billionaires :salute:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
if it picks up more steam and gets a 10x then you have $500. That would put it right behind eth and be an absolute crazy unprecedented run.

if you thinking about turning $50 into $50k then uhhh…you missed the boat on that one

I know you're dropping sound advice/logic but the bolded question got me :dead:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Getting 35k when owners sell the properties... then I'm walking away from this apt complex... fukk these people... sister is buying a house so she'll be moving out of mine and I'll be moving into my house and just gonna focus on day trading and getting my real estate license during the winter... I'll have enough saved up to where I don't have to do shyt for a year or two... in which time... we'll all be multi-billionaires :salute:

oh ok I got you, 35K aint NOTHING to sneeze at :salute:could really do some damage if you make the right moves.

Daps

Damn, my ignore list is growing. A number of you are responding to people whose posts I can’t see. About to add this dude, too. Cats always want to come into these threads and be contrarians when crypto is filled with examples of coins defying math and odds.

:scust:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Damn, my ignore list is growing. A number of you are responding to people whose posts I can’t see. About to add this dude, too. Cats always want to come into these threads and be contrarians when crypto is filled with examples of coins defying math and odds.

:scust:

I honestly do not understand these people...:deadrose: we was all on the coli in the crypto thread when dogecoin broke out subpenny status and got to 70 cents after years of it being a joke.. I keep telling these negative dikk riders to stop doubting what your witnessing...:mjlol:

Shiba is burning coins left and right and is all the way down to 3T NOT 5T cmc fukked us up on that bullshyt...:stopitslime: and I think that was intentional...

The last thing that kills me the most is cats that have a bag of Shiba and STILL come in threads talking shyt about it... :what: you know how hypocritical that looks thats like someone gifting me a super rare Lamborghini and I turn around and be like I don't like it it's too fast for me...:scust: u a fakkit soft ass nikka :camby: can't stand naysayers... Imo

Daps
I honestly do not understand these people...:deadrose: we was all on the coli in the crypto thread when dogecoin broke out subpenny status and got to 70 cents after years of it being a joke.. I keep telling these negative dikk riders to stop doubting what your witnessing...:mjlol:

Shiba is burning coins left and right and is all the way down to 3T NOT 5T cmc fukked us up on that bullshyt...:stopitslime: and I think that was intentional...

The last thing that kills me the most is cats that have a bag of Shiba and STILL come in threads talking shyt about it... :what: you know how hypocritical that looks thats like someone gifting me a super rare Lamborghini and I turn around and be like I don't like it it's too fast for me...:scust: u a fakkit soft ass nikka :camby: can't stand naysayers... Imo

:russ:

That doge thread is a prime example of how off base these dudes are. You can comb the early pages of it and find posts that said it’d never be where it presently is.

Daps

Cats will be sitting on 50 million Shiba and still come in here to spread FUD. What kind of cognitive dissonant fakkitry is that?

:mjlol:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This shyt is dead most likely.

Way too many coins in circulation (550 trillion!!:mjlol:) to have any meaningful gain from here on out.

You dont understand as Crypto grows and it will the marketcap won't matter. Bitcoin won't stay the same price now shyt next year it could be 100 or 200k a damn coin.