Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All of the exchanges have already admitted to the error and are working on it as shown in the tweets posted somewhere above. Let’s stop pushing this 500 trillion news because it is false

Shibburn

Simple math

but if every exchange and coin listing in the world suddenly has it wrong and fixes it, I’ll definitely take the L and admit I’m wrong.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Just put my 2nd negative nancy on my ignore list. Gotta keep the vibes positive in these ice cold crypto skreets

kermit-dancing.gif

Yall WILDING :mjlol:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I don't know whats going on with these motherfukkers. I stake shiba on the swap and was supposed to be getting ryoshi rewards. I had seen some on there in the past but now it says coming soon. hopefully they didn't see price going up and be like fukk it we taking back our coins. i asked in the discord and one guy said your ryoshi rewards will come, they have just updated the rewards so taking a little longer

I don't know who he is so I'll believe it when I see it. they having issues with all the rewards system it seems. funny that it happens when the coins go up in price so people can't sell. :mjpls:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I don't know whats going on with these motherfukkers. I stake shiba on the swap and was supposed to be getting ryoshi rewards. I had seen some on there in the past but now it says coming soon. hopefully they didn't see price going up and be like fukk it we taking back our coins. i asked in the discord and one guy said your ryoshi rewards will come, they have just updated the rewards so taking a little longer

I don't know who he is so I'll believe it when I see it. they having issues with all the rewards system it seems. funny that it happens when the coins go up in price so people can't sell. :mjpls:
Mononoke keeps climbing :blessed::blessed:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Someone posted that there looks like it’s a glitch in the circulating supply and if/when it’s corrected it should be .00011018 :patrice:

bout to buy another $1k worth just in case

That's crazy if that happens I mean lol these people been buying it I'm sure the price has to be corrected:mindblown: