Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
You dont understand as Crypto grows and it will the marketcap won't matter. Bitcoin won't stay the same price now shyt next year it could be 100 or 200k a damn coin.

they don’t understand they are getting left behind. That scared tactics that the older generations was doing is not going to work anymore. The game done changed and they don’t wanna adjust. That’s why I’m soo proud of the young generation taking charge

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
You dont understand as Crypto grows and it will the marketcap won't matter. Bitcoin won't stay the same price now shyt next year it could be 100 or 200k a damn coin.
Bitcoin is different due to the limited supply.
I’m specifically talking about Shiba.
Breh that shyt has too many coins in circulation.
5 hundred and fifty trillion fukking coins. You taking about “as Crypto grows” breh Crypto would have to grow to be used by all the alien civilizations in our quadrant of the universe for Shiba to gain any substantial value.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bitcoin is different due to the limited supply.
I’m specifically talking about Shiba.
Breh that shyt has too many coins in circulation.
5 hundred and fifty trillion fukking coins. You taking about “as Crypto grows” breh Crypto would have to grow to be used by all the alien civilizations in our quadrant of the universe for Shiba to gain any substantial value.
Bruh don't bring any rationale in here.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Just put my 2nd negative nancy on my ignore list. Gotta keep the vibes positive in these ice cold crypto skreets

kermit-dancing.gif

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just wanted to chime back in here and tell ali and levitate that 5T circulation number is fukking WRONG!!!!:birdman: before Shiba broke the exchange sites the circulating supply was counted at 3T and shrinking!!! Cmc &coingecko was called out for it just a day ago:beli:

Please stay current with the information thank you for your cooperation :troll:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just wanted to chime back in here and tell ali and levitate that 5T circulation number is fukking WRONG!!!!:birdman: before Shiba broke the exchange sites the circulating supply was counted at 3T and shrinking!!! Cmc &coingecko was called out for it just a day ago:beli:

Please stay current with the information thank you for your cooperation :troll:

it’s actually 500T, not 5, and although nobody knows the exact number in circulation the general consensus is it’s somewhere in the 500-600T range. It was broken down on the shiba subreddit quite a few times.

There was an initial Quadrillion coins and Vitalik burned something like 400T. There was some burned via other methods like NFTs and shyt, and that’s it. The rest are in circulation.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
it’s actually 500T, not 5, and although nobody knows the exact number in circulation the general consensus is it’s somewhere in the 500-600T range. It was broken down on the shiba subreddit quite a few times.

There was an initial Quadrillion coins and Vitalik burned something like 400T. There was some burned via other methods like NFTs and shyt, and that’s it. The rest are in circulation.

I know the story but go back a few pages the founder of Shiba said there was a huge discrepancy because they counted 300T so where the fukk did the 500T come from?!?:mindblown: exchanges glitçhed out so bad they inflating numbers...:deadrose:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps

All of the exchanges have already admitted to the error and are working on it as shown in the tweets posted somewhere above. Let’s stop pushing this 500 trillion news because it is false