Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I've been in Shib since early March and have held through out.
Not trying to spoil anyone's fun, just trying to keep things realistic, for shib to reach a penny it would need to be an 8 trillion market cap which is more then every crypto project combined.
Shut yo bytch ass up you should realize Shib is burned with every transaction. Obviously therec will be future major burns as well and as long as demand is there it will go up. This coin is too damn popular to fail at this point. They said XRP would never make it to 1cent and now look at it, it's all time high was $3.84. XRP would never reach 1cent they said:mjlol:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut yo bytch ass up you should realize Shib is burned with every transaction. Obviously therec will be future major burns as well and as long as demand is there it will go up. This coin is too damn popular to fail at this point. They said XRP would never make it to 1cent and now look at it, it's all time high was $3.84. XRP would never reach 1cent they said:mjlol:
bytch shut up you're clearly intellectually challenged. :mjlol:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
bytch shut up you're clearly intellectually challenged. :mjlol:
I dont care how intellectual you claim to be clearly you dont understand crypto. If you've been holding Shib since March you should be st atleast 6 figures right now if not you're a looser. How much you have? Enlighten us and post a screenshot as proof. I cant stand you fukk nikkas who come in here to shyt on Shib and claim to have been holding for a long ass time. Your gains should have you just as giddy as rest of us.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I dont care how intellectual you claim to be clearly you dont understand crypto. If you've been holding Shib since March you should be st atleast 6 figures right now if not you're a looser. How much you have? Enlighten us and post a screenshot as proof. I cant stand you fukk nikkas who come in here to shyt on Shib and claim to have been holding for a long ass time. Your gains should have you just as giddy as rest of us.
giphy.gif