Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Shyt is wild man. The human psyche is interesting on a mass scale when it comes to money. We are learning things that very few people have been privy to all along. Crypto has exposed these collective human traits to “regular” people. Wall Street has played by these same principles for YEARS. Fomo is a very real thing and no one is exempt. Couple with euphoria, any INTELLIGENT person can make THE WORST decisions.
It’s fukking wild :mjlol: we up 9x from a month ago and people are STILL depressed bc it dropped by 8 points :deadmanny:
When ya been broke it’s a beautiful thing :ahh:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Shyt is wild man. The human psyche is interesting on a mass scale when it comes to money. We are learning things that very few people have been privy to all along. Crypto has exposed these collective human traits to “regular” people. Wall Street has played by these same principles for YEARS. Fomo is a very real thing and no one is exempt. Couple with euphoria, any INTELLIGENT person can make THE WORST decisions.
It’s fukking wild :mjlol: we up 9x from a month ago and people are STILL depressed bc it dropped by 8 points :deadmanny:
When ya been broke it’s a beautiful thing :ahh:

Its insane! Well said King

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The shiiit talking on this coin when they gave half to that Vitaly dude and he said fukkk y'all don't use me for free advertising and then he apparently burnt it all...

Crypto world is genuinely fukkin crazy :russ:
Luckily it survived that but lot of other coins don't. Whenever I browse thru looking for new coins I always check that. I prefer ones that have coins burnt cuz I be skeptical of that motherfukker dumping his coins or doing some other fukkery. He dumped a bunch of them like last week or two weeks ago too.