Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What kind of fukkin crystal ball does dude have to put that much on a memecoin back then :picard:

But :salute: to him
I know, right?

I mentioned before about another dude in my other homeboy's crypto group who put $4 to $5k back in January. I think his bag has to be around $40 mill.
It's funny how a month or two makes a vast difference.

That particular homie always mentioned that and I always scoffed at it because I thought Doge was the meme coin and SHIB was just a copycat that had bad press after giving Vitalik half the supply. I don't know what kinda intel he received to make that move.

As far as the billionaire breh, cats were talking about how he was moving recently. There were stories of him putting up those thousands in SHIB back in 2020 and that he hit a billy. Ppl were like "yeah right" until those tweets came out today about the wallet and the exact numbers.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I trust dudes TA.. followed/watched him call plenty of tops and bottoms damn near to a T on multiple tickers.

:feedme:

timing/PT is in-line with my predictions…late december and a “realistic” PT of $0.0003 …only thing I’ll add is we might get an extra squeeze very early in january

DW3

Rookie
Daps
I use Coinbase and the Coinbase wallet. I don’t plan on taking profit anytime soon but my question is do I need to physically move my coins to the wallet or can i just leave it alone? Currently up $1k vs my $100 investment during the summer. Sitting on 12mill coins. Plan on adding more also.