Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

African-Americans Outpace Whites and Hispanics In Cryptocurrency Investments, Is a New Avenue to Black Wealth-Building Opening?

they must be watching the Coli:lolbron::mjlol::salute:Soon to be 6 certs/ 6figures gang:obama:

Looks like a small survey pool but there are definitely more and more black people getting into crypto and investing in general. Not just in here but overall. It's good cuz it helps increase the wealth in y'all community and has people working towards financial freedom. Opportunities like this weren't around in the past so we seeing some revolutionary shyt going on here that can change the course of history. Might as well try and take advantage of it.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Brehs I'm tripping right now. What caused SHIBS run yesterday? I'm having a brain fart right now.:snoop:
dollar dreams is what caused it. haven't heard of any catalyst. hopefully it settles a bit but not too low. I think it might bounce between 5800 and 8800 for the time being. Hopefully they continue to burn more coins at a decent enough rate.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
This the best time to buy during the dips

286-E0-D1-A-3-E26-45-A7-8-BBC-CBE33276581-F.jpg

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
dollar dreams is what caused it. haven't heard of any catalyst. hopefully it settles a bit but not too low. I think it might bounce between 5800 and 8800 for the time being. Hopefully they continue to burn more coins at a decent enough rate.
Ahh ok. Call me crazy but I think we can reach a penny or pretty damn close to it. Yesterday showed us what could happen when the hype is real and when we get international and national news coverage

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Ahh ok. Call me crazy but I think we can reach a penny or pretty damn close to it. Yesterday showed us what could happen when the hype is real and when we get international and national news coverage
there'll be a huge pullback at that point if it goes up too crazy. everyone would be trying to take profits. it could definitely reach a penny but gotta be done the right way. nobody gonna start paying a penny for this coin just based off momentum. thats why nobody paying 100k for a bitcoin now cuz they can get it for much cheaper. there is hype with this coin but can't get too overhyped cuz the big money still lurking out there and can cause some damage.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
there'll be a huge pullback at that point if it goes up too crazy. everyone would be trying to take profits. it could definitely reach a penny but gotta be done the right way. nobody gonna start paying a penny for this coin just based off momentum. thats why nobody paying 100k for a bitcoin now cuz they can get it for much cheaper. there is hype with this coin but can't get too overhyped cuz the big money still lurking out there and can cause some damage.
Maybe. I think if it gets close to a penny folks will get greedy and keep buying which will make it go past a penny.