Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its 5 billion breh. Has dude taken any profit?
I think so. My boy said he's been traveling the world for a couple of months.
He doesn't know when he started peeling off and taking big money but he's making absurd purchases.
There's no way he sat there and waited until now right?

SHIB jumped big in March and then fell off so he had to be at hundreds of millions then.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think so. My boy said he's been traveling the world for a couple of months.
He doesn't know when he started peeling off and taking big money but he's making absurd purchases.
There's no way he sat there and waited until now right?

SHIB jumped big in March and then fell off so he had to be at hundreds of millions then.
Homie is living his best life :wow:
Yea he was good waaaaay before any of this shyt. He was sitting pretty in like February/March

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When are the whales pulling the rug?

there’s no correct answer for this but a good guess based on past events is late december/early january…they won’t be pulling the rug…they’ll be essentially pulling the plug…I will still hold on to some tokens tho in case I’m wrong…depending on how far up the market runs, a steep correction could last months or possibly years…as long as SHIB remains on CB (and RH if they add it), it should be fine long term

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
there’s no correct answer for this but a good guess based on past events is late december/early january…they won’t be pulling the rug…they’ll be essentially pulling the plug…I will still hold on to some tokens tho in case I’m wrong…depending on how far up the market runs, a steep correction could last months or possibly years…as long as SHIB remains on CB (and RH if they add it), it should be fine long term
Just get me to .005 that’s all I ask… I ain’t greedy