Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh wow shoulda stayed my ass in bed…got up to use the bathroom and see this lol

looking at my portfolio I see SHIB dipped even lower…money is coming out of SHIB and the overall MC is still about the same but I don’t see where the money is going as everything else still looks down

*edit*

ok I see DOGE getting a little bump…things might swing toward BTC soon…curious to see where things settle at for SHIB

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
looks to be bouncing back a bit…would be nice if it settles in the mid-7s…at least I can go back to sleep this time lol

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
flirting with crossing 7 again…too early to tell…hoping it settles higher by morning :snooze:

things might get boring for a minute if/when it settles…this was a HUGE month especially this last week…had to be some pullback although I thought it’d crack a zero first

things are still in play for november/december…for anyone who didn’t take profit and is thinking you wish you did, please remember this feeling maybe in late december/early january when things run hard and euphoria starts to set in…for those who plan to hold regardless—nothing changes obviously

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I have .02 eth and Coinbase keeps telling me the minimum to send to another wallet is .001 :gucci:
Y'all gonna learn about gas fees and why alternatives to ETH exist if for not anything else after this
:wow:

Anything on ETH is not just free to move and swap around from exchange to exchange or wallet. Be mindful and plan accordingly cause if not, the fees alone will eat into your gains to the point that it becomes pointless in moving assets around in the first place

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Y'all gonna learn about gas fees and why alternatives to ETH exist if for not anything else after this
:wow:

Anything on ETH is not just free to move and swap around from exchange to exchange or wallet. Be mindful and plan accordingly cause if not, the fees alone will eat into your gains to the point that it becomes pointless in moving assets around in the first place

What is the alternative to buying eth and waiting for the bank transfer to go through before sending it out? It’s not in Coinbase wallet. Just on coinbase

I’m just trying to transfer so I can buy some Saitama

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For now:mjlit:....just wait until Robinhood lists SHIB.

make NO mistake about it…SHIB is not done…robinhood or not…I still maintain the real fireworks will mostly be in december…granted that will be the case for a lot of alts as well…what’s scary (in a good way) is SHIB went on that run just based on money rotating into it from other alts…an excess of new money hasn’t really entered the market yet…it should start next month tho if/when BTC starts to run