Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thankfully I was too lazy to do all that converting sh!t for that doggy coin
Had a friend put 1k down and had to pay 400 in fees. When he does cash out he going to have to get hit with high fees again. Their was money to be made but the coli was severely underestimating how high risk this come up was.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Had a friend put 1k down and had to pay 400 in fees. When he does cash out he going to have to get hit with high fees again. Their was money to be made but the coli was severely underestimating how high risk this come up was.
Your friend should try getting his SHIB on Kucoin to avoid those gas fees, but he may be fukked now that I'm thinking about it. When did he put the 1K up and what did he use to do it?

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your friend should try getting his SHIB on Kucoin to avoid those gas fees, but he may be fukked now that I'm thinking about it. When did he put the 1K up and what did he use to do it?
He said he got it about a week and half ago thru the trust wallet. By the time it got listed on kucoin didn’t the majority of the pump already happen?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He said he got it about a week and half ago thru the trust wallet. By the time it got listed on kucoin didn’t the majority of the pump already happen?
I got it when it got listed on Kucoin, and it was pumping the whole first day.

I'm saying, I'd have to look into it, but I was thinking about how he can potentially avoid those GAS fees, but since he got it with TrustWallet and ETH initially, I'm not sure he can. On KuCoin, you cop SHIB with Tether, which doesn't have crazy fees like that.