Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This some hater shyt
:manny:

I'm not mad at people getting money, never that. But I'm not gonna front like I don't feel some kinda way trying to win with fundamentals for the last 3 years and getting blown out by people who don't know or care about crypto, investing, or why its going up in the last 4 months.

It's deflating and it really makes things just feel like a gamble to a certain extent.... On top of taking away from the rest of the market.

But it also has its upsides too...

Anyway, It's not like I'm not invested in it myself some.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For those who have it on trust wallet, what’s your exit strategy? Uniswap?

for a popular coin like SHIB, you can swap it for USDC as someone mentioned and then send it to coinbase and cash out…trust wallet can do the swap for you automatically…sometimes they’ll use uniswap…other times they’ll use 1inch

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps

Lord, I have seen the blessings you've bestowed upon others, and I just ask that you spare a few of those blessings for me God.

full

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny:

I'm not mad at people getting money, never that. But I'm not gonna front like I don't feel some kinda way trying to win with fundamentals for the last 3 years and getting blown out by people who don't know or care about crypto, investing, or why its going up in the last 4 months.

It's deflating and it really makes things just feel like a gamble to a certain extent.... On top of taking away from the rest of the market.

But it also has its upsides too...

Anyway, It's not like I'm not invested in it myself some.

Well.........yeah.

That's exactly what all this is, breh. Chances are, you don't have any possibility of creating direct actionable impact on much if anything you invest in. Other than the amount and time that you invest, everything else is in someone else's hands. Even trying to apply market insights and the like really just make it what you think is a slightly more educated gamble. Something that the data says should be a winner can either brick, or provide safe but minimal returns, and you can have junk turn into an exponential return seemingly overnight. It is what it is, breh.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wow.....and to think I could have put in 4k last August. I just didnt know about SHIB bc I had taken a break from crypto. I wont do that again.

I can’t even say in good faith I would’ve put money in it even if I knew about…meme coins took the market by storm this year…outside of DOGE these type of coins weren’t being talked about much prior to that