Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
ultimately transfer the USDC to coinbase when it’s working again and cash out but he would’ve been able to preserve his profit by making the swap in the wallet in that scenario instead of having to wait for CB to work again and sell SHIB at a lower price before cashing out
Well yes of course you can always lock in profits with USDC. Just thought you had another way to turns coins to cash outside of coinbase.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
As a us citizen, there is no way to get actual USD with your coins outside of local meetups in person, or Coinbase withdrawl to your account.

Bitcoin ATM's may work but i have yet to explore this. Going to look into this industry very soon as well.

I believe you can use Wyre to offramp to fiat from Uniswap but i haven't set that up or tried it to know for sure. These wallets are trying to use third party mechanisms but i don't know which ones work and are worth using.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How can I get a wallet?

I know coinbase has a wallet option

Should I sign up for that?

they have their wallet in the app store

I haven’t used that particular wallet but there are others who are familiar with it

matter of fact I’m download it too and check it out to see how it compares to other wallets

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Hmmm, ok. I’ve been able to withdraw thousands from them in the past, but nothing comparable to what I intend to withdraw when this gets to .001 and higher.

:patrice:
Facts. I trade on Coinbase and my limit is high. I withdraw money and it's in my account the next day. I have a huge buy and sell limit too. When it comes to compatibility with US banking and regulations, coinbase can't be beat IMHO.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I don’t understand this need some of you have to come in threads like this offer and pessimistic takes. You think it makes you look like a seasoned investor, when it only gives the impression you’re someone who fancies themselves smarter than they really are. Just enjoy the ride.

:scust:

Or the reality.. that its going go drop..... you acting like I said it will stay that way...:mjlol:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
if anyone has their coins on metamask, I would flip some profit to saitama just cuz it gives 2% rewards. I got about 25 million shibs to play with thats not staked on shibaswap and might flip some when the 0 gets knocked out cuz I know there'll be a dip then.