Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Daps
Why not sell and buy the dip though?

This sounds good but more than 90% people fail at this, I have a post from last month selling 30% of my coins at .00001460 so I can buy the dip.

shyt never dipped :mjcry:

Sold 30% for 1460. Just got a feeling we will see major pullback tonight and I can buy back way cheaper. I’ll quote this within a week to see if I made the wrong decision
:lupe:

Of course there probably will be some major pullback but we’ll just be playing the guessing game of when
:yeshrug:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I just said how, right now you still need a dex to offramp to your bank, Cb, Binance, Kucoin, Gemini, whatever you want to use....then again i haven't explored all offramping options so i'm not 100% sure that you absolutely need a dex. I was only speaking to the point of being able to get out of a coin/token without the platform shutting down on you.
As a us citizen, there is no way to get actual USD with your coins outside of local meetups in person, or Coinbase withdrawl to your account.

Bitcoin ATM's may work but i have yet to explore this. Going to look into this industry very soon as well.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just looking at the charts and its looking just like dogecoin when it hit .74... Eveything got to come down eventually.:wow:

Making my money in this too dumb nikka... just here to play the stock market game..:wow:
How far do you think it will drop?

Daps
Just looking at the charts and its looking just like dogecoin when it hit .74... Eveything got to come down eventually.:wow:

Making my money in this too dumb nikka... just here to play the stock market game..:wow:
I don’t understand this need some of you have to come in threads like this offer and pessimistic takes. You think it makes you look like a seasoned investor, when it only gives the impression you’re someone who fancies themselves smarter than they really are. Just enjoy the ride.

:scust:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Should I keep this on crypto.com, or move it to a wallet?

you literally just saw crypto.com and CB seize up at a critical selling point…some sites won’t even let you login and when they do the price has dropped…in this case the drop is temporary but at some point it will happen at the end of the alt run and keep dropping…you want your coins stuck on a DEX when that happens?

there have been instances of coinbase randomly locking accounts and having ppl go thru steps to verify the account is theirs…happened to a poster twice and there are frequent complaints of that on other forums…one of the early rules in crypto is to get your shyt off exchanges immediately

if you’re not worried about losing access to the tokens you have on an exchange or you feel it’s safer than using a wallet (I understand some folks aren’t comfortable if they haven’t used one before) then it’s your call…but a wallet is the best option…especially one that will let you swap/sell tokens

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
you literally just saw crypto.com and CB seize up at a critical selling point…some sites won’t even let you login and when they do the price has dropped…in this case the drop is temporary but at some point it will happen at the end of the alt run and keep dropping…you want your coins stuck on a DEX when that happens?

there have been instances of coinbase randomly locking accounts and having ppl go thru steps to verify the account is theirs…happened to a poster twice and there are frequent complaints of that on other forums…one of the early rules in crypto is to get your shyt off exchanges immediately

if you’re not worried about losing access to the tokens you have on an exchange or you feel it’s safer than using a wallet (I understand some folks aren’t comfortable if they haven’t used one before) then it’s your call…but a wallet is the best option…especially one that will let you swap/sell tokens
How can I get a wallet?

I know coinbase has a wallet option

Should I sign up for that?