Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you literally just saw crypto.com and CB seize up at a critical selling point…some sites won’t even let you login and when they do the price has dropped…in this case the drop is temporary but at some point it will happen at the end of the alt run and keep dropping…you want your coins stuck on a DEX when that happens?

there have been instances of coinbase randomly locking accounts and having ppl go thru steps to verify the account is theirs…happened to a poster twice and there are frequent complaints of that on other forums…one of the early rules in crypto is to get your shyt off exchanges immediately

if you’re not worried about losing access to the tokens you have on an exchange or you feel it’s safer than using a wallet (I understand some folks aren’t comfortable if they haven’t used one before) then it’s your call…but a wallet is the best option…especially one that will let you swap/sell tokens

which wallet do you recommend breh? I only have Coinbase wallet but I’ll set something else up

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
which wallet do you recommend breh? I only have Coinbase wallet but I’ll set something else up

I use trust but that’s not a recommendation…you can use that or explore other options…the main thing is that it’s a wallet that only you can access the recovery phrase/private keys too and make sure you back them up bcuz if you lose it, you lose access to the wallet and no one can help you with that

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
they have their wallet in the app store

I haven’t used that particular wallet but there are others who are familiar with it

matter of fact I’m download it too and check it out to see how it compares to other wallets
guess i will ask you later then about that particular one

what wallets should a nikka use?

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
So I got to the bottom of the issue with me not being able to buy more, it seems my bank stopped the transaction.

My dilemma now is do I buy now?

When I was trying to buy last night it was 53, now it's at 80. I'm pissed that I couldn't buy last night but I don't know if I can buy at 80.

I'm truly torn here.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
guess i will ask you later then

what wallets should a nikka use?

I use trust wallet but I like to encourage ppl to explore their options rather than just using something bcuz I do/told them to…it’s a decent wallet tho

as I said to @Uchiha God the main thing is that it’s reputable and you are the only one who has access to the recovery phrase/private keys (back them up)…some “user-friendly” wallets don’t let you access those things and that’s not good imo…no one should be able to get into that wallet but you

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I use trust wallet but I like to encourage ppl to explore their options rather than just using something bcuz I do/told them to…it’s a decent wallet tho

as I said to @Uchiha God the main thing is that it’s reputable and you are the only one who has access to the recovery phrase/private keys (back them up)…some “user-friendly” wallets don’t let you access those things and that’s not good imo…no one should be able to get into that wallet but you
so use trust wallet then:yeshrug:

LOL i should explore bruh, but i aint got time rn. And if its something thats good and by your accounts and private i will go with that then:ehh:

can i still keep my SHIB in coinbase, can it work with that?