Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
drax-mantis.gif

We constantly told you about Shib from way back but y'all thought it was a joke :bryan:
Exactly. Dude is a fool. He's been here this whole time. If one is an educated investor and couldn't have sense enough to invest early then they have no one to bLame but themselves.

Daps
this shyt won't hit .01 with coinbase and other crypto wallets doing the robinhood game and scaring the retail investors away
I have close to 20 million coins so I'll take whatever profit before they push the button on this
That’s dumb, because plenty of people who weren’t able to cash out on RH at the .70 price dogecoin reached were eventually able to cash out a few cents lower after the frenzy settled, which still netted them a large bag.

Your money, though.

:yeshrug:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I'm salty about shib:yeshrug:

Not even gonna front, not mad at people getting money though. Never that.

But it makes me feel some kinda way making small profits here and there owing taxes and not making as much as someone that randomly threw 500 dollars a few months ago and them again early this month.

It's also hard to get the homies to think of crypto as anything but a get rich quick chance.

One of my homies mom bought Shiba months ago because the dog was cute....

She's wayyyyyy up now and knows very little still about crypto.

:francis:
This some hater shyt

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nah…as long as I have a functioning brain I’ll be fine…one thing I learned these past few years is there will always be another chance…I’ve lost way more than I’m risking right now and gotten it back…that applies to anyone as long as they have the resolve…the shyt can be temporarily crushing tho
YES! I lost out on stupid Gwap I had 10 Eth coins at 100 or so a piece and sold it because it wasn’t doing shyt so no, I’ve learned my lesson with all of this! I’m still in on AMC and Doge I don’t give a fukk