Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I saw earlier R/Cryptpocurrency loosing their collective shyt :heh: I love it

Everyone on my timeline has been seething. Back in August I told some Link maxis In a Twitter space (voice Chad) I had bought Shib in July and was collectively clowned… I know they seething right now :mjlol:

I hate meme coin and the communities are :hhh:
but I got Shib and Elon cause I understand the meme market to some degree and how normies operate so I do buy and trade some

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
Here is why you guys should invest in Shiba and Saitama. They are Doge Coin 2.0 and 2.4. Dogecoin was a crypto that was just a joke and became a top 10 crypto. It's based of Litecoin and you can always get more so that's why I didn't buy any.

Shiba is an early Dogecoin and the coin is better than DogeCoin on a functionality basis. You have Shiba Swap and its built on ETH. Satama is built on ETH and has rewards that distribute the coin back to you.

Meme coin plus functionality.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Despite was others are saying we cannot pretend that there wasnt luck involved. Before the crash in may there was tons of shyt coins that were being hyped up, Tons! Shib was the one that rose from the dead and is moving so now it’s spoken as a sure thing. If people believed it was 100% sure thing like they do now they would’ve put their life savings in it back then.
:yeshrug:

It’s not luck tho, that’s what y’all are failing to understand. It didn’t rise from the dead because it never died. People were still working on the shibswap and the community was still strong through the whole process. It fell and stabilized after Vitalik off loaded his ton of shares which should have let y’all know this shyt wasn’t a joke. The name gaining traction after doge maybe “luck” but we are way passed hoping Elon tweeting some shyt to make gains.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s not luck tho, that’s what y’all are failing to understand. It didn’t rise from the dead because it never died. People were still working on the shibswap and the community was still strong through the whole process. It fell and stabilized after Vitalik off loaded his ton of shares which should have let y’all know this shyt wasn’t a joke. The name gaining traction after doge maybe “luck” but we are way passed hoping Elon tweeting some shyt to make gains.
That alone was luck, had he choose to do anything else with that Shiba wouldn't be at where it's at now.

Elon not really talking about doge while people were looking for the next come up also is lucky for shiba.

Luck and community plays a heavy factor in most crypto's already. Even more so with what's happening with shiba just like with Doge.

Daps

The name name gaining traction is why we are where we are, so again luck was involved.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The name name gaining traction is why we are where we are, so again luck was involved.

Well everything that is successful is based in luck with that logic. Which is valid… but y’all acting like this thread 100 pages for no reason. We saw this coming since May, (even earlier) and here we are now… deep in profits. :yeshrug: Either get on the train or get left.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
…had he choose to do anything else with that Shiba wouldn't be at where it's at now.

true…good point…I can’t disagree with this…the way he handled it turned SHIB into a human interest story…I honestly don’t think coinbase would’ve listed them otherwise…SHIB would’ve still been popular but probably not to this magnitude