Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs please remember the last time there was this amount of euphoria.
Please move carefully and take profits.

Yall take profits then buy back in when the shyt plummets? What about taxes?

and if it settles at a higher floor won’t you be averaging up?

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Yall take profits then buy back in when the shyt plummets? What about taxes?

and if it settles at a higher floor won’t you be averaging up?
Doesn’t make sense:francis:i just hold for now but maybe these brehs got billies on billies in their holdings :yeshrug:only way the tax man getting me is when I cash out the whole bag and withdraw my $77.7 millie:wow:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
that might not be bad…my mind is racing in multiple directions right now…gonna wait a little bit more tho…I don’t mind if I miss the BTC run (probably november) but these alts that are being suppressed right now are gonna run eventually (probably december) and I wouldn’t mind taking some profit from SHIB and eating in other places as well
What I was saying last night was taking the profits from Shiba and placing it somewhere stable before it turns and crashes.. and then moving it to other places and cashing out what I would need... if I can net at least a few milly of this I'll be owning some bitcoin and a few others... and then withdrawal the rest to live off of

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I’m holding til at least .0005:wow:same goes for saitama:wow:
maxresdefault.jpg

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
Doge coin is done they depend on Elon to pump it up since the community doesn't control the coin. Shiba the community can control the coin and pays people BONE to develop and advertise it to other exchanges.