Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Invested about $200 bucks into this dating back to June/July and I wake up to $1,000:gladbron:.

I wanna pull out so bad out of fear of it going down, but imma hold on.

in general, if you’re truly conflicted take some profit and leave the rest in…doesn’t have to be all or nothing…that being said, things are still early tho

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Word @mannyrs13 is the boss hands down. Y’all know I dap niccas for just about anything but when I see him without a dap I say to myself “:birdman:u ungrateful mfs, all the money advice he’s given u”

I got ptsd from May so my advice is proceed with caution here. Sharks circling the waters looking for an opportunity to strike again. Would've had a million prolly if I held all my coins instead of selling for 15% or so worth. Don't get too excited that you left holding the bag.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Because of what they was doing in south america, When they was creating Shibaswap and the fast growing community I just lined it up when dogecoin was on robinhood but shiba was the stronger of the coin, it's designed as a meme coin but it has utlity where people are using it as currency I KNEW it was gonna be bigger than what it was. I trusted my gut and here we are. I wish I brought more but I'm broke boy status...
I've said it 1000 times....

If they would hurry up and get rid of me at work and give me my severance I'd be dropping about 20k into this right now

Daps
You constantly told me about a # on a roulette table and got lucky.:manny:

Congrats on hitting double 00

Despite was others are saying we cannot pretend that there wasnt luck involved. Before the crash in may there was tons of shyt coins that were being hyped up, Tons! Shib was the one that rose from the dead and is moving so now it’s spoken as a sure thing. If people believed it was 100% sure thing like they do now they would’ve put their life savings in it back then.
:yeshrug:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because of what they was doing in south america, When they was creating Shibaswap and the fast growing community I just lined it up when dogecoin was on robinhood but shiba was the stronger of the coin, it's designed as a meme coin but it has utlity where people are using it as currency I KNEW it was gonna be bigger than what it was. I trusted my gut and here we are. I wish I brought more but I'm broke boy status... :heh:
Not knocking gut feelings and Intuition....

But for Shiba to get from there to where it's at now... A lot of luck was involved that was capitalized on By the team. People don't even speak on doge anymore shib has taken over and it's not even mass appeal yet

( I have shib btw) I just sold a lot of it to take profits

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Despite was others are saying we cannot pretend that there wasnt luck involved. Before the crash in may there was tons of shyt coins that were being hyped up, Tons! Shib was the one that rose from the dead and is moving so now it’s spoken as a sure thing. If people believed it was 100% sure thing like they do now they would’ve put their life savings in it back then.
:yeshrug:
Pretty much all I'm saying, I hope people recognize this

Big D Bangston

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bama born and bred
in general, if you’re truly conflicted take some profit and leave the rest in…doesn’t have to be all or nothing…that being said, things are still early tho

yeah I’m just kinda shocked at the whole thing since I’m new to investing in these things

My goofy as supervisor told me about DOGE after he got 20K from it.

I went into the big thread about crypto on here shortly after and found out about SHIB and the rest is history.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Anyone coinbase wallet updating the price? I know for a fact these numbers aren’t accurate and my shyt higher