Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
damn.

if anyone has earned the right to talk shyt tho it would be you…took a lot of flack…think I even talked shyt to you about it at one point too…you were right about too many things early just to refer to it as blind luck tho

:salute: I remember but people don't learn. I told them that shib will hit a penny then a dollar if doge can do it shib will. Shib has Utility too, Man I feel vindicated. :bryan:

I also put people on Saitama too and that blew up... Man when I retire it's gonna be :mjlit::myman: going south and find me a big booty bytch

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea I feel the same way @ORDER_66 was on it from the jump.
Cats was looking at him like he was a fanatic for some obscure meme coin. He gets the last laugh haha.

@mannyrs13 was on it as early as march too…I remember actually checking it out on CMC and laughing it off as a DOGE wannabe like that was a bad thing smh

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You constantly told me about a # on a roulette table and got lucky.:manny:

Congrats on hitting double 00

Wym got lucky? This shib thread been damn near on the front page since May without a sticky. You thought it was just hype and ignored it. But lucky for you it’s not too late. Don’t wanna hear y’all nikkas moaning when the writing was on the wall since the jump :hubie:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: I pulled out this morning when the other cryptos dipped I got scary now I have to figure out do I just wait for a dip or average back in over the next few weeks.

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
I'm salty about shib:yeshrug:

Not even gonna front, not mad at people getting money though. Never that.

But it makes me feel some kinda way making small profits here and there owing taxes and not making as much as someone that randomly threw 500 dollars a few months ago and them again early this month.

It's also hard to get the homies to think of crypto as anything but a get rich quick chance.

One of my homies mom bought Shiba months ago because the dog was cute....

She's wayyyyyy up now and knows very little still about crypto.

:francis:

That's the power of the meme. That's why I will invest in meme coins like Shiba and Saitama because of the community. It wouldn't hurt to just buy $10 of shiba and see where it will be in one year.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
drax-mantis.gif

So Shib was a double zero?!!? :bryan::laff: :deadrose:
Tell me why you invested in shib early on?:ohhh:

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
:salute: I remember but people don't learn. I told them that shib will hit a penny then a dollar if doge can do it shib will. Shib has Utility too, Man I feel vindicated. :bryan:

I also put people on Saitama too and that blew up... Man when I retire it's gonna be :mjlit::myman: going south and find me a big booty bytch

salute to you breh. Got some shib a while back. Grabbed saitama a week ago and now I got Mononoke and aidi too.......LFG.......

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Tell me why you invested in shib early on?:ohhh:

Because of what they was doing in south america, When they was creating Shibaswap and the fast growing community I just lined it up when dogecoin was on robinhood but shiba was the stronger of the coin, it's designed as a meme coin but it has utlity where people are using it as currency I KNEW it was gonna be bigger than what it was. I trusted my gut and here we are. I wish I brought more but I'm broke boy status... :heh: