Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm salty about shib:yeshrug:

Not even gonna front, not mad at people getting money though. Never that.

But it makes me feel some kinda way making small profits here and there owing taxes and not making as much as someone that randomly threw 500 dollars a few months ago and them again early this month.

It's also hard to get the homies to think of crypto as anything but a get rich quick chance.

One of my homies mom bought Shiba months ago because the dog was cute....

She's wayyyyyy up now and knows very little still about crypto.

:francis:

drax-mantis.gif

We constantly told you about Shib from way back but y'all thought it was a joke :bryan:

Daps
I'm salty about shib:yeshrug:

Not even gonna front, not mad at people getting money though. Never that.

But it makes me feel some kinda way making small profits here and there owing taxes and not making as much as someone that randomly threw 500 dollars a few months ago and them again early this month.

It's also hard to get the homies to think of crypto as anything but a get rich quick chance.

One of my homies mom bought Shiba months ago because the dog was cute....

She's wayyyyyy up now and knows very little still about crypto.

Crypto is a chance to make fast money. It might not have started out that way, initially formed to counter the dollar, but it has since become an alternative to s stock market many view as inefficient and rigged.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
drax-mantis.gif

We constantly told you about Shib from way back but y'all thought it was a joke :bryan:

damn.

if anyone has earned the right to talk shyt tho it would be you…took a lot of flack…think I even talked shyt to you about it at one point too…you were right about too many things early just to refer to it as blind luck tho

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
damn.

if anyone has earned the right to talk shyt tho it would be you…took a lot of flack…think I even talked shyt to you about it at one point too…you were right about too many things early just to refer to it as blind luck tho
Yea I feel the same way @ORDER_66 was on it from the jump.
Cats was looking at him like he was a fanatic for some obscure meme coin. He gets the last laugh haha.