Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Need this to hit a penny or more to make up for my other losses. :birdman:

My boy texts me that shib is up and I say yeah but everything else is dumping. And he says cuz everyone putting their eggs in one basket and I say yeah let's see how that works out and he says it's working good. :dahell:

I tell him not with other coins going down. I don't own enough shib to cover my losses elsewhere. Need all coins going up. Then he says something about can't put too much money in cuz of no consumer protect. :mindblown:

I was like aite. And he says not to get too infatuated cuz people get addicted to crypto. :wtf:

I said yeah cuz it's my money. :gucci:

I'm proceeding with caution on this run up cuz I saw what happened the last time. The world can't support 800k+ new millionaires.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm salty about shib:yeshrug:

Not even gonna front, not mad at people getting money though. Never that.

But it makes me feel some kinda way making small profits here and there owing taxes and not making as much as someone that randomly threw 500 dollars a few months ago and them again early this month.

It's also hard to get the homies to think of crypto as anything but a get rich quick chance.

One of my homies mom bought Shiba months ago because the dog was cute....

She's wayyyyyy up now and knows very little still about crypto.

:francis:

Last edited:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm salty about shib:yeshrug:

Not even gonna front, not mad at people getting money though. Never that.

But it makes me feel some kinda making small profits here and there owing taxes and not making as much as someone that randomly threw 500 dollars a few months ago and them again early this month.

It's also hard to get the homies to think of crypto as anything but a get rich quick chance.

One of my homies mom bout Shiba months ago because the dog was cute....

She's wayyyyyy up now and knows very little still about crypto.

:francis:

Maybe it’s cause I been broke my whole life but I love a good disruption. The more get rich quicker ways pop up and the more people manage to come up the better for me. Will I try and get my bag too?

YEAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

like young jeezy!!