Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What happened to Safemoon? It seemed like it had the most potential, even than shiba, because the logo was official and the name had a nice ring to it. It seemed like it was next up. Also is Kishu inu finished? I got trillions and it’s finito already.
never messed with safemoon, not too familiar with it. and yeah i sold my kishu for i think saitama a while ago.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
it depends on the coin and project. some are similar some are different. shiba had a 100 quadrillion starting supply, some coins have the same some have less. shiba didn't burn coins, some coins do, some coins don't. shiba gave half its supply to Vitalik Buterin, creator of Etheruem, some coins do, some coins don't. Some coins burn 50% of their initial supply and some don't. Some coins give 2% rewards to holders and 2% to their burn wallet to lower the supply, and some coins have different percentages. Some coins are involved with nft, some are involved with gaming, some are involved with financial stuff, etc. Shiba picked up a lot of momentum when it got listed on some exchanges and thru word of mouth. It got affected when Vitalik donated his coins or some of them to an india covid relief fund but it got its momentum back and is now making a run. other coins have been gaining momentum as well cuz the market is hot and there's lot of talk about the potential of the coins and things that may be different than how shib did things that could be beneficial. Shiba has the juice, but the other coins been pouring some in their cups as well.

I keep seeing people say Shiba started with 100 quadrillion supply.

Everywhere else I lookup says 1 Quadrillion

Just want to point this out to clarify and make sure we’re sharing the right info

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I keep seeing people say Shiba started with 100 quadrillion supply.

Everywhere else I lookup says 1 Quadrillion

Just want to point this out to clarify and make sure we’re sharing the right info

I see it listed as 1 on coingecko but it might've changed or something, don't recall. Etherscan has a weird number on there. Maybe it's not counting the other coins. Actually let me check that. In etherscan there's xshib, which is the staked one so could be that, not sure. Actually it's a wallet in regular shib anyways.Even on regular shib most the coins are at the top which is odd with how many holders it has. How can most of the coins be in the exchange wallets with that low a supply and so many holders? Makes me wonder if RH would have a big effect on supply or be a top wallet also.