Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I think I’m done with meme coins for now plus I don’t have the eye for them that @ORDER_66 and @mannyrs13 have…it takes me a while to see the vision/potential whereas they have a better feel for them from the ground floor…the only one left I might throw something at is STARL that was mentioned in here again last night bcuz it’s been mentioned a lot in the main thread and I ALWAYS forget to pick some up

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think I’m done with meme coins for now plus I don’t have the eye for them that @ORDER_66 and @mannyrs13 have…the only one left I might throw something at is STARL that was mentioned in here again last night bcuz it’s been mentioned a lot on the main thread and I ALWAYS forget to pick some up

Trust ya gut it never steers you wrong my friend...:mjlit:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
its binance so i don't mess with it. nothing personal with them but they separated the site from US and international and I never got an account back with them so I have no way to get any binance coin to swap with. I tried to do the verification but don't remember if i never finished or just never heard anything back. did have a hack happen back on the old site few years back when i had more TRX coins. these days when i hear of a bsc coin pumping big I don't get fomo really cuz I never had a chance to buy anyways.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its binance so i don't mess with it. nothing personal with them but they separated the site from US and international and I never got an account back with them so I have no way to get any binance coin to swap with. I tried to do the verification but don't remember if i never finished or just never heard anything back. did have a hack happen back on the old site few years back when i had more TRX coins. these days when i hear of a bsc coin pumping big I don't get fomo really cuz I never had a chance to buy anyways.

the one thing I’ll add about BSC coins is if folks use pancakeswap, it’s not like uniswap…you have to make sure you close the connection between pancakeswap and your wallet or your tokens could get stolen…happened to someone in the main thread

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I think I’m done with meme coins for now plus I don’t have the eye for them that @ORDER_66 and @mannyrs13 have…it takes me a while to see the vision/potential whereas they have a better feel for them from the ground floor…the only one left I might throw something at is STARL that was mentioned in here again last night bcuz it’s been mentioned a lot in the main thread and I ALWAYS forget to pick some up
im no rypto expert, but can someone tell me whats the difference between shiba and other meme coins?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
to do some quick basics on freemoon.

Token Sniffer

Summary
This token's audit score of 50 indicates that there is a HIGH risk of it being a scam now or in the future (ignore if the token is not yet listed).

FREEMOON (FREEMOON) Token Tracker | BscScan

Seems like the swaps and deployers have most of the coins. Either not getting enough interest or something going on. Could moon tho, never know. Coingecko chart only starts today so not sure if fairly new or what. Their website pops up blank when i click on coingecko and bscscan so thats a troubling sign.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
my gut says to listen to nikkas who know better at times lol

:manny: hey man im balls to the wall with crypto i got nothing to lose. people picking projects which are legit the meme coins i look at them as long term plays im talking years down the line. people do not realize that even meme coins have value so if you buy enough of them and IF they last for years you will have a nice bag. I dont listen to haters on reddit i go with my gut and throw $10,$20 here and there...