Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
I see it listed as 1 on coingecko but it might've changed or something, don't recall. Etherscan has a weird number on there. Maybe it's not counting the other coins. Actually let me check that. In etherscan there's xshib, which is the staked one so could be that, not sure. Actually it's a wallet in regular shib anyways.Even on regular shib most the coins are at the top which is odd with how many holders it has. How can most of the coins be in the exchange wallets with that low a supply and so many holders? Makes me wonder if RH would have a big effect on supply or be a top wallet also.

U might as well been speakin taiwanese that whole time :russ:

But yeah just wanted to make sure we all on the same page especially with all the game u spittin in here which btw is suuuuper appreciated King :wow:

B4-A1-DEF7-2-D2-D-417-C-B358-24-A992-DAED22.jpg

B4-E6-A992-293-B-419-C-BD7-A-90-ABAEB77205.jpg

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I've been doing a little research and finally dropped something small (just 250 right now) figuring if I lost it all it doesn't bother me either way....

Do I need to up that quickly or is there anywhere else I should be doing some research on since I'm new to this and just trying to get my toes wet right now...

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I've been doing a little research and finally dropped something small (just 250 right now) figuring if I lost it all it doesn't bother me either way....

Do I need to up that quickly or is there anywhere else I should be doing some research on since I'm new to this and just trying to get my toes wet right now...
Personally I put 3k on it and have 103 Mil coins... throwing more on it when I can...

Also look at the Saitama thread... HIGHLY recommend it... it's gonna take off quickly... much cheaper right now so you'll get more coins for your buck compared to Shiba... but I tell everyone to get in on both because both are gonna make us a lot of money

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Personally I put 3k on it and have 103 Mil coins... throwing more on it when I can...

Also look at the Saitama thread... HIGHLY recommend it... it's gonna take off quickly... much cheaper right now so you'll get more coins for your buck compared to Shiba... but I tell everyone to get in on both because both are gonna make us a lot of money

Appreciate it...I wanted to throw a stack on it but I'm weary of this crypto shyt but I'm coming around to it....

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
What does “scalp and suppress price action” mean?

With that type of holding that price can profit off every rise and dump off in calculated increments to stop the coin from taking off

I've seen "whales" do this many times on etherscan

It could be very good news but theres more than meets the eye more often than not.

To me that's just a power grab not necessarily a real bullish signal from some rich dude