Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im no rypto expert, but can someone tell me whats the difference between shiba and other meme coins?

I guess they were the first of the new batch of meme coins but idk…I’ve never seen anything like this before as far as it rising so fast not just in price but status

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
im no rypto expert, but can someone tell me whats the difference between shiba and other meme coins?
it depends on the coin and project. some are similar some are different. shiba had a 100 quadrillion starting supply, some coins have the same some have less. shiba didn't burn coins, some coins do, some coins don't. shiba gave half its supply to Vitalik Buterin, creator of Etheruem, some coins do, some coins don't. Some coins burn 50% of their initial supply and some don't. Some coins give 2% rewards to holders and 2% to their burn wallet to lower the supply, and some coins have different percentages. Some coins are involved with nft, some are involved with gaming, some are involved with financial stuff, etc. Shiba picked up a lot of momentum when it got listed on some exchanges and thru word of mouth. It got affected when Vitalik donated his coins or some of them to an india covid relief fund but it got its momentum back and is now making a run. other coins have been gaining momentum as well cuz the market is hot and there's lot of talk about the potential of the coins and things that may be different than how shib did things that could be beneficial. Shiba has the juice, but the other coins been pouring some in their cups as well.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
it depends on the coin and project. some are similar some are different. shiba had a 100 quadrillion starting supply, some coins have the same some have less. shiba didn't burn coins, some coins do, some coins don't. shiba gave half its supply to Vitalik Buterin, creator of Etheruem, some coins do, some coins don't. Some coins burn 50% of their initial supply and some don't. Some coins give 2% rewards to holders and 2% to their burn wallet to lower the supply, and some coins have different percentages. Some coins are involved with nft, some are involved with gaming, some are involved with financial stuff, etc. Shiba picked up a lot of momentum when it got listed on some exchanges and thru word of mouth. It got affected when Vitalik donated his coins or some of them to an india covid relief fund but it got its momentum back and is now making a run. other coins have been gaining momentum as well cuz the market is hot and there's lot of talk about the potential of the coins and things that may be different than how shib did things that could be beneficial. Shiba has the juice, but the other coins been pouring some in their cups as well.
Is it possible for saitama to hit a penny before shib? Also how you feel about that aidi inu coin you posted a few days ago? Is it worth throwing a few $’s at?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Is it possible for saitama to hit a penny before shib? Also how you feel about that aidi inu coin you posted a few days ago? Is it worth throwing a few $’s at?

Aidi been holding up well overall and I feel like you never know with any of these coins. Lot of people were hesitant about shiba when I mentioned it back in march and it just kept getting more popular. Some coins just don't work out as well. I like AIDI but I don't fall in love with any of these coins. Take profit when you can and feel like.

Now as far as your first question, I gotta go back in time.

07/29/21

Saitama got 8 zeroes, Shib has 5 and it's not even near ATH so imagine if Saitama matches it in price one day.

Bold prediction: Current volume and momentum hold up, I say it passes it by end of year.

Still got 2 months left so anything is possible but shiba hot right now too. Gotta see how saitama volume looks and how their saitamask thing goes as well as any other catalyst after that.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Aidi been holding up well overall and I feel like you never know with any of these coins. Lot of people were hesitant about shiba when I mentioned it back in march and it just kept getting more popular. Some coins just don't work out as well. I like AIDI but I don't fall in love with any of these coins. Take profit when you can and feel like.

Now as far as your first question, I gotta go back in time.

07/29/21

Still got 2 months left so anything is possible but shiba hot right now too. Gotta see how saitama volume looks and how their saitamask thing goes as well as any other catalyst after that.
What happened to Safemoon? It seemed like it had the most potential, even than shiba, because the logo was official and the name had a nice ring to it. It seemed like it was next up. Also is Kishu inu finished? I got trillions and it’s finito already.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What happened to Safemoon? It seemed like it had the most potential, even than shiba, because the logo was official and the name had a nice ring to it. It seemed like it was next up. Also is Kishu inu finished? I got trillions and it’s finito already.

Safemoon is still bubbling rumor i saw today that binance bout to list them :ehh: