Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now I see what other breh was talking about. It’s just hella inu coins now :mindblown:still might drop a hondi in:deadrose:https://mobile.twitter.com/charizardinu/with_replies

see. I didn’t mean it with any malice. I was just :mindblown: and :dwillhuh:

but brehs got mad. Asking if this saturation of inu coins is sustainable or has decent chances of making regular brehs big money was just a normal question to me, but we past it anyway. I’ll just enjoy the ride with the ones I dropped money on. The breh @mannyrs13 drops good info so I’ll just check his insights.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

The most interesting thing I saw in this was the bank transfer option.

:patrice:

Banks going to let people connect to this wallet? This would put this wallet in a lane that's competing with Coinbase in terms of on ramping FIAT to exchange for crypto.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Banks going to let people connect to this wallet? This would put this wallet in a lane that's competing with Coinbase in terms of on ramping FIAT to exchange for crypto.
Saitamask is going to allow folks to buy with their debit card so I dont see why not

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

might be on a case by case basis. think that companies gotta have contracts or agreements with banks to do this type of thing but I could be wrong. might be the same for any POS system. like of course online retailers and stores have their own contracts and even if you run a mom and pop, the pos system you use likely has it built in. not sure what are the different pos systems. I know some places don't accept certain credit cards like amex. not sure how it works with bank accounts. might be a different system or rules.

it could compete with CB but depends on the fees if any and then what coins are available. of course if the main ones and stables are then yeah. hopefully they have the option to easily send and receive from other wallets, dex, and cex.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Saitamask is going to allow folks to buy with their debit card so I dont see why not

might be on a case by case basis. think that companies gotta have contracts or agreements with banks to do this type of thing but I could be wrong. might be the same for any POS system. like of course online retailers and stores have their own contracts and even if you run a mom and pop, the pos system you use likely has it built in. not sure what are the different pos systems. I know some places don't accept certain credit cards like amex. not sure how it works with bank accounts. might be a different system or rules.

it could compete with CB but depends on the fees if any and then what coins are available. of course if the main ones and stables are then yeah. hopefully they have the option to easily send and receive from other wallets, dex, and cex.
There is a lot of regulation in the financial industry that prevents any application/company from connecting to banks. Correct me if I'm wrong, but are there any crypto wallets that allow you to link a debit card or bank account to it directly?

On ramping fiat to my knowledge is only doable on established crypto exchanges (ie: Coinbase, Binance, Gemini etc)... Metamask, TrustWallet, CB Wallet don't let you do this, I'm curious now about how it's going to be implemented from that video because I haven't seen it done within a wallet before.

:hubie:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is a lot of regulation in the financial industry that prevents any application/company from connecting to banks. Correct me if I'm wrong, but are there any crypto wallets that allow you to link a debit card or bank account to it directly?

On ramping fiat to my knowledge is only doable on established crypto exchanges (ie: Coinbase, Binance, Gemini etc)... Metamask, TrustWallet, CB Wallet don't let you do this, I'm curious now about how it's going to be implemented from that video because I haven't seen it done within a wallet before.

dunno how true this is…I’ll double check…trust wallet does allow it but some banks do block it tho…also edge wallet allows it too…it is pretty ambitious on their end tho

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
dunno how true this is…I’ll double check…trust wallet does allow it but some banks do block it tho…also edge wallet allows it too…it is pretty ambitious on their end tho
I'm a have to check that, I have TrustWallet and didn't know that.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@GoldenGlove I see the option to use credit cards via simplex…it seems like some had success using their debit card and others didn’t depending on the bank

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@GoldenGlove I see the option to use credit cards via simplex…it seems like some had success using their debit card and others didn’t depending on the bank
Yeah, that's what I'm used to seeing. A 3rd Party that you have to use rather than linking your own card/account to it. I've done it before with KuCoin

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Not a bad comeback today so far

fukk Elon… shiba gang will bite him right in the ass

We needed that tweet to happen. Too many nikkas on eggshells hangin on Elon’s every tweet.
Now we know where we really stand in this shyt.

The nikka that sent it was doing the Lord’s work :wow: