Supporter
Daps

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Price still holding up above previous ATH and has bounced off that 3500 mark a few times. Might get another dip back down if it gets listed on RH by whales taking profit on the pump. I'll likely wait and see if it does before flipping my doge for it. I was tempted to swap my btc on cb for it but was only getting like 22 million coins and don't want to risk getting greedy like that. :russ:

Lets see what tomorrow or this week brings as far as any potential RH listings but long as it stays above 3500 and maybe bounces between that and 4200 while we wait for a listing then it should be all good.

With that said, AIDI still holding up ok. It has its peaks and valleys but raises overall so not a parabolic runner but a slow and steady one it seems. One coin I'm liking as well that seems to be on fire today is Goku Inu. They trying to do their thing with anime NFTs. I don't know anything about anime but I know its a real popular thing. I gotta see if I catch up on that genre myself especially DBZ and Goku. It does have 72% alreaady burnt, they started off with 70% and same 2% burn/rewards. I only got in like 2 weeks ago, like less than $200 and haven't made much but the high burn wallet and anime potential could be profitable. Gotta wait and see. I'm not looking to get out until 4 figures at least and maybe even 5 if it has a smooth run up and depending how much the burn wallet is at the time. Its only like 2 months old so not much to go by that I've seen. Definitely a gamble with it tho.

A safer coin in my opinion that is good and is just getting listed on I believe OKEX is STARL coin, or actually just did an hour ago. They deal with gaming and the metaverse and whatnot. Should be a good one but a bit more expensive than the other coins mentioned.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont think RH is listing SHIB today. They haven't dropped their wallet yet. They know how much of a frenzy SHIB is going to cause when they drop it.

that rumor seems to be keeping the price afloat for now…if it doesn’t release today then there will probably be another drop

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps

FrostBite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Price still holding up above previous ATH and has bounced off that 3500 mark a few times. Might get another dip back down if it gets listed on RH by whales taking profit on the pump. I'll likely wait and see if it does before flipping my doge for it. I was tempted to swap my btc on cb for it but was only getting like 22 million coins and don't want to risk getting greedy like that. :russ:

Lets see what tomorrow or this week brings as far as any potential RH listings but long as it stays above 3500 and maybe bounces between that and 4200 while we wait for a listing then it should be all good.

With that said, AIDI still holding up ok. It has its peaks and valleys but raises overall so not a parabolic runner but a slow and steady one it seems. One coin I'm liking as well that seems to be on fire today is Goku Inu. They trying to do their thing with anime NFTs. I don't know anything about anime but I know its a real popular thing. I gotta see if I catch up on that genre myself especially DBZ and Goku. It does have 72% alreaady burnt, they started off with 70% and same 2% burn/rewards. I only got in like 2 weeks ago, like less than $200 and haven't made much but the high burn wallet and anime potential could be profitable. Gotta wait and see. I'm not looking to get out until 4 figures at least and maybe even 5 if it has a smooth run up and depending how much the burn wallet is at the time. Its only like 2 months old so not much to go by that I've seen. Definitely a gamble with it tho.

A safer coin in my opinion that is good and is just getting listed on I believe OKEX is STARL coin, or actually just did an hour ago. They deal with gaming and the metaverse and whatnot. Should be a good one but a bit more expensive than the other coins mentioned.

Always appreciate you dropping knowledge in these threads. Do you have any recommended resources for technical analysis? I’ve watched some YouTube videos, but wondering about any other sites that you might recommend for learning more.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Always appreciate you dropping knowledge in these threads. Do you have any recommended resources for technical analysis? I’ve watched some YouTube videos, but wondering about any other sites that you might recommend for learning more.
I just started running thru the course on babypips.com and it had some charting among the forex stuff. Other than that yeah same thing, random Google articles and YouTube based on terminology I read on here, or reddit, or Twitter, etc. So many different indicators and chart patterns and everyone has their own way of doing things and what they like to use. Just knowing how to read a candlestick is a basic necessity and picking up interest from there is best you can do. I know investopedia always had good articles whenever I googled a search term too.