Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
These 40 amc shares are on thin ice with shib available. :francis:

I won't make any moves tho and let it be just in case. Can't take away most of my stack away from my ira cuz those will cost more to cash out since I'm not 59 yet. Any of these call options on other stocks hit big before expiration and I'm flipping profit to shib tho.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I’m learning this shyt as I go :mjlol: how long does it take for you to see rewards from staking shib? and do you stake your whole bag or just a portion of it?

I figured I have to transfer my shib to a decentralized exchange and connect to shibaswap to stake it, correct?

help me out brehs, just tryna get this bread :wow:
No. Transfer to trustwallet or metmask then stake it from there. You cannot stake from an exchange

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
With staking rewards, burning, Shibaswap, and others benefits, Shiba could easily moon to $1. Coins that yield high rewards always become valuable. It's almost a defi play. Shouts out to my Haitian bro @LeVraiPapi for bringing this to my attention way back

Anytime my brother. Glad to see you seen the light. .4 seems to have solid support now. Let’s see if we can shave another 0 by the year end. And RH listing

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
These 40 amc shares are on thin ice with shib available. :francis:

I won't make any moves tho and let it be just in case. Can't take away most of my stack away from my ira cuz those will cost more to cash out since I'm not 59 yet. Any of these call options on other stocks hit big before expiration and I'm flipping profit to shib tho.
Cashing out all my shyt stocks except TSLA and COIN and maybe a few others tmw and dumping it into BTC and SOL. So sick of stocks at this point. Not to mention the tax ramifications of big gains.

I'll never sell TSLA before 2025 though

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With staking rewards, burning, Shibaswap, and others benefits, Shiba could easily moon to $1.

fukk all that other shyt you nikkas talkinbout. let's revisit this post :damn:

$1? foreal?
full