Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This makes me think of this video I saw today with Method Man. Dude is telling Meth about crypto and has zeros and ones on the screen in an abandoned warehouse.

:snoop:

Wow that is hot garbage :dwillhuh: is it even hip hop anymore?
What’s with the old skool green computer monitors :mjlol:

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
If Shib and/or Saitama hit a penny we seriously need to do a Shib/Saitama coli meet up lol. :russ:

Also, another token that I noticed is gaining some social media attention is Mononoke Inu. After some DD I went in on this one too around last week and have doubled my money and it's only 3-4 weeks old.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
If Shib and/or Saitama hit a penny we seriously need to do a Shib/Saitama coli meet up lol. :russ:

Also, another token that I noticed is gaining some social media attention is Mononoke Inu. After some DD I went in on this one too around last week and have doubled my money and it's only 3-4 weeks old.

:leon: Shyt ain’t even on cmc yet :patrice:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps

How do we buy breh

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

I saw it mentioned on twitter yesterday or Thursday but didn't get in. I'll have to throw something on it depending on how much I can get.