Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
If Shib and/or Saitama hit a penny we seriously need to do a Shib/Saitama coli meet up lol. :russ:

Also, another token that I noticed is gaining some social media attention is Mononoke Inu. After some DD I went in on this one too around last week and have doubled my money and it's only 3-4 weeks old.

This shyt hit a penny we def organizing a meet up. Especially for those who were able to have diamond hands through 5 and 6 figs to get to 7. Its gon be a tough road but we got squad in here to help get through together :salute:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:russ::mjlol::dead: this took me OUT... How did you miscalculate like that?

Nah but on the real, 15K would actually be a nice haul.

Im high so that’s my excuse but I probably would have fukked it up anyway. I must have been fukking up some commas like Future. I tried to recreate my mistake and don’t even know how I came up with that number :pachaha:

only on the internet is the prospect of turning $50 to $15000 a “letdown” regardless of the odds…jeezus christ lol

Lol I mean I’ll take it. But this actually was my first crypto purchase. My boy was over here last week showing me all this money he be making and was showing me he dropped a stack on this shyt and told me to do it. So I downloaded it…and dropped $50:snoop:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Im high so that’s my excuse but I probably would have fukked it up anyway. I must have been fukking up some commas like Future. I tried to recreate my mistake and don’t even know how I came up with that number :pachaha:

Lol I mean I’ll take it. But this actually was my first crypto purchase. My boy was over here last week showing me all this money he be making and was showing me he dropped a stack on this shyt and told me to do it. So I downloaded it…and dropped $50:snoop:

You're all good bro...I think all of us at the beginning have done something similar....ish had me rolling though

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
no it’s not

not tryna be funny but did you buy the right coin?

first you said it doubled in a week and now you’re saying it hit ATH
According to my WeBull chart it did today and it's still up the fukk you talking bout, my investment doubled fukk boy within a week facts. Quit talking shyt without even checking the numbers you stupid piece of shyt