Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Daps
What can shib get to realistically? And as always when do u think AMC will pay?
I’ve always said I think Shib will hit half a penny sometime next year. I don’t know if it’ll hit a penny. Circulation makes that a tough sell, but anything is possible. The Robinhood listing is the wildcard. That could send it to unimaginable heights.

AMC popping is contingent on how long the SEC will wait before the cries for justice by its shareholders becomes too loud to ignore. I’m certain AMC is going to squeeze, having zero doubts about that happening. There just needs to be a catalyst that triggers it. DRS on GME’s end might. But, I’m more inclined to believe that the simmering anger bubbling from the millions of shareholders watching what’s being done is going to boil over and compel action by the SEC.

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if it was part of your plan then so be it but be wary of trying to outsmart the market…cuz if you sold/would’ve sold then you’d be missing out on it as it’s running right this moment…and if it establishes a new high, you’ll be priced out for a minute…the real run will more than likely be in november/december
Yeah I got fukked like with Eth and BTC, selling when it’s up thinking it’s gonna dip and the shyt just keep going off. You win some, ya lose some. Flip side I buy in when shyts going up and then it take a dive and shyt. I took L’s on a lot of different coins so I’m playing it smart this time and it’s working so far.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
shyt tbh I'm just glad yall brothers are in it regardless if you have 5mill or 2 billion. I've tried to put on so many black men irl to shiba, vet and theta and none of them took action. So props to yall frfr.
working in property management, I know which tenants are into crypto... been telling them to get in... :manny:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
shyt tbh I'm just glad yall brothers are in it regardless if you have 5mill or 2 billion. I've tried to put on so many black men irl to shiba, vet and theta and none of them took action. So props to yall frfr.
I stopped trying. It’s hard to explain and after 10-15min it turns into YOU sounding like the crazy one lol

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I stopped trying. It’s hard to explain and after 10-15min it turns into YOU sounding like the crazy one lol
I got tenants that can't figure out how to pay their rent online or figure out a god damn chromecast... this shyt would be like teaching astrophysics to a goat