Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
Did you guys stake the entirety of your shiba into shibaswap? Or just part of it?

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I was helping do amazon deliveries and we had to go out into the burbs with these big ass houses and nice lawns. i was so jealous :mjcry:

im so ready to be rich brehs. i can taste it. i feel like the universe is testing me :mjcry:

Manifest it.
Strong user name to post correlation BTW :whoo:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I was helping do amazon deliveries and we had to go out into the burbs with these big ass houses and nice lawns. i was so jealous :mjcry:

im so ready to be rich brehs. i can taste it. i feel like the universe is testing me :mjcry:
I just wanna pay off my house... get a new Jeep... and have enough money to post on the coli and play video games all day while my cat sleeps in her hammock in the window

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
I got tenants that can't figure out how to pay their rent online or figure out a god damn chromecast... this shyt would be like teaching astrophysics to a goat

This makes me think of this video I saw today with Method Man. Dude is telling Meth about crypto and has zeros and ones on the screen in an abandoned warehouse.

:snoop: