Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Saitama needs to hit Coinbase. Not going to use anymore of these off brand sites.
I feel that. Always better to use the tried and true secure exchanges over random ones to get a coin

Counterpoint: By the time this gets to Coinbase (if it does) it might be too late to make the MAJOR gains (compared to early buyers, there still would be money to made). Cost of doing business

Daps
I feel that. Always better to use the tried and true secure exchanges over random ones to get a coin

Counterpoint: By the time this gets to Coinbase (if it does) it might be too late to make the MAJOR gains (compared to early buyers, there still would be money to made). Cost of doing business
Not necessarily. Doge was still drowning in zeros when it hit RH. And Although it’s hit Coinbase, Shib is still ripe for major gains. You’re right that it’s a tradeoff, but I prefer the certainty and convenience of the primary platforms, even though it means I’ll probably have to cough up a little more money if I want to see a comma or two in my returns.

:francis:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
that’s unfortunate…I haven’t dealt with them…I stick strictly to coinbase and gemini for cashing out…gemini claims it takes 1-3 business days but I’ve always gotten it the next business day and with coinbase they say 3 business days I’ve gotten it the same day as long as I make the transfer before 6AM then I’ll get it between 12-2PM if it’s a weekday…otherwise it’s next business day…that’s pretty shytty tho smh
Yeah ive been eating on coinbase since 2017 other than a few outages I never had payment issue with them at all either
thanks for telling us
I have the crypto.com app on my phone but i haven't used it yet
yep i'll update whenever they pay out

All my rsr is on Crypto.com
:lupe:
exercise.gif

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Not necessarily. Doge was still drowning in zeros when it hit RH. And Although it’s hit Coinbase, Shib is still ripe for major gains. You’re right that it’s a tradeoff, but I prefer the certainty and convenience of the primary platforms, even though it means I’ll probably have to cough up a little more money if I want to see a comma or two in my returns.

:francis:
Dogecoin was added on RH in July 2018...I looked on CMC and the price of it was 0.002 - 0.003 range....I wouldn't exactly call that drowning in zeroes,..especially considering Saitama has 7 zeroes right now. (I want it on CB/RH but I'm sure those exchanges are looking at them like :hhh::gucci:)

Shib is at four zeroes, which is probably one of the reasons RH is still holding off on listing it. Coinbase was basically :mjlol::scust: at Shiba Inu until they saw the overwhelming demand and money potential then they were like :mjgrin:)

Most people prefer the certainty of the big exchanges (CB, RH, Binance) so I understand.