Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
we just saw it happen on a much smaller scale recently…everybody myself included was focused on returning to ATH…I even had plans to take some profit as soon as it reached ATH…whales didn’t wait for that shyt tho…once it got close they pulled out…luckily tho the real run hasn’t started so we rebounded nicely…at some point tho during the real run, whales are gonna pull out and the party is gonna be over for a good minute…not to say it won’t ever bounce back cuz it will but the wait will be much longer
I feel you. That's why it's important everybody in here assess their gameplan long term vs short term

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What you think is a realistic target? Half a penny? Quarter of a penny?

I use the term “realistic” very loosely…my PT is $0.0003 …I made a post breaking it down based on its current token supply relative to DOGE’s and the recent run-up DOGE almost made to $1…that being said that’s just my PT and is not definitive…there are already new talks of token burns and there’s no way to fully/properly account for the mania behind this once the run kicks off…we just saw how quickly this ran with no fanfare this past week which I can’t lie took me by surprise…at the end of the day my predictions are only that

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
ya too many factors to create a one-for-all plan…everyone’s is gonna be different
I plan on taking a little profit off the top but I would be lying if I said that the idea of a major coinage burn didn't intrigue...I atleast want a solid position in it until something like that happens

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I use the term “realistic” very loosely…my PT is $0.0003 …I made a post breaking it down based on its current token supply relative to DOGE’s and the recent run-up it almost made to $1…that being said that’s just my PT and is not definitive…there are already new talks of token burns and there’s no way to fully/properly account for the mania behind this once the run kicks off…we just saw how quickly this ran with no fanfare this past week which I can’t lie took me by surprise…at the end of the day my predictions are only that
If it hits a penny I'm inviting all of ColiSHIBgang to Vegas for a fukkery filled weekend:pachaha:

Yall paying for your own plane tickets out:ufdup:

Only hoez get flewed out

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I plan on taking a little profit off the top but I would be lying if I said that the idea of a major coinage burn didn't intrigue...I atleast want a solid position in it until something like that happens

ya I’m already reevaluating my plan/exit strategy based on how fast it ran up…I do wanna take profit but at the same time I’m greedy so I don’t wanna sell too much too early neither lol

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I use the term “realistic” very loosely…my PT is $0.0003 …I made a post breaking it down based on its current token supply relative to DOGE’s and the recent run-up DOGE almost made to $1…that being said that’s just my PT and is not definitive…there are already new talks of token burns and there’s no way to fully/properly account for the mania behind this once the run kicks off…we just saw how quickly this ran with no fanfare this past week which I can’t lie took me by surprise…at the end of the day my predictions are only that
And that run up is what makes me optimistic that it could reach $0.01. Throw the country burn in there and some other catalyst and it has a shot. I find it funny how after weeks of Elon being silent he post a pick of his dog right around the time Robinhood buys their supply of SHIB:patrice: coincidence?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And that run up is what makes me optimistic that it could reach $0.01. Throw the country burn in there and some other catalyst and it has a shot. I find it funny how after weeks of Elon being silent he post a pick of his dog right around the time Robinhood buys their supply of SHIB:patrice: coincidence?

I think a penny can happen but many years from now with more overall growth in the market so it’ll pay off one way or the other for folks who hold…just helps to be mentally prepared to understand it may not happen so soon…but jeezus christ if it does tho