eazCtiGDasHG72Tf9

HjO7ej

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:russ::blessed:wont be able to tell half this thread nothing
If SHIB hit a dollar? :mjlol:

I'm starting to wonder if a penny is obtainable? I know right now its damn near impossible but depending on how and if this proposed burn goes I wonder if it can reach that. I just feel like all the whales with trillions of SHIB would cash out and leave the rest of us holding bags.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

I'm starting to wonder if a penny is obtainable? I know right now its damn near impossible but depending on how and if this proposed burn goes I wonder if it can reach that. I just feel like all the whales with trillions of SHIB would cash out and leave the rest of us holding bags.
If it reaches half a penny I’m retiring :pachaha:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

that’s why you have to be careful and set “realistic” price targets and be prepared to take some profit (you don’t have to sell everything)…bcuz please believe me folks with those huge bags will clear the board and take profits way before it hits a penny…now if your plan (not you per se just talking in general) takes that into account and you’re looking at it from a long-term perspective and feel comfortable just holding then you gotta do what works for you

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
that’s why you have to be careful and set “realistic” price targets and be prepared to take some profit (you don’t have to sell everything)…bcuz please believe me folks with those huge bags will clear the board and take profits way before it hits a penny…now if your plan (not you per se just talking in general) takes that into account and you’re looking at it from a long-term perspective and feel comfortable just holding then you gotta do what works for you

Exactly, you worded it perfectly

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly, you worded it perfectly

we just saw it happen on a much smaller scale recently…everybody myself included was focused on returning to ATH…I even had plans to take some profit as soon as it reached ATH…whales didn’t wait for that shyt tho…once it got close they pulled out…luckily tho the real run hasn’t started so we rebounded nicely…at some point tho during the real run, whales are gonna pull out and the party is gonna be over for a good minute…not to say it won’t ever bounce back cuz it will but the wait will be much longer

Last edited:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What you think is a realistic target? Half a penny? Quarter of a penny?