mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Is this the new floor? :ohhh:

uDOhbjck.png

I first did it on the 1H chart but then saw it worked just as well on the 4H. Couldn't really use the 1 day cuz it was too much of a mess and too compact. But look at how it first bounced off that 50% Fib level around 2200 and now its been bouncing off the 38% level at 2500. I think 2500 is the floor for now but nothing is guaranteed. We need to make that 2900 level the floor but it has been acting as resistance lately with those two green wicks and then the green candle that went over it followed by the red one that brought it down and we haven't been over it since. Of course that was just in recent times so things can change this week. Long as we maintain above that 2500 level. Hopefully we get some volume and that 2900 level gets broken. If it does it might range between 2900 and 3500 until something happens like RH listing or coin burn thing with that payment site or another catalyst. But staying between 2500 and 2900 for this week and maybe next week should be good.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

I saw a post on r/cryptocurrency earlier about shiba being a shytcoin and having a high circulating supply and all the fud and then I see stuff like this about them trying to burn coins and limit the supply and I just laugh cuz people can hate but they don't know what can happen or what the developers or team of any coin can do. Any one of these coins can be like ok we gonna burn a bunch of coins still on an exchange and there's nothing the haters can do about it. :mjlol:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I saw a post on r/cryptocurrency earlier about shiba being a shytcoin and having a high circulating supply and all the fud and then I see stuff like this about them trying to burn coins and limit the supply and I just laugh cuz people can hate but they don't know what can happen or what the developers or team of any coin can do. Any one of these coins can be like ok we gonna burn a bunch of coins still on an exchange and there's nothing the haters can do about it. :mjlol:

I try not to go heavy on hopium of any coin without any real substantive rumors/news but with that being said I never for the life of me understood why people get so mad/incensed at the thought of someone else thriving.

Us "Shib is up 250% for the week. Made a few dollars. Nice:whew:"

Them :mjtf::bryan:"It'll never reach a dollar!!!!

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I try not to go heavy on hopium of any coin without any real substantive rumors/news but with that being said I never for the life of me understood why people get so mad/incensed at the thought of someone else thriving.

Us "Shib is up 250% for the week. Made a few dollars. Nice:whew:"

Them :mjtf::bryan:"It'll never reach a dollar!!!!
If that mfer reach a dollar. I will retire a very happy man.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Crypto.com charged about $200 to sell my shib.....im waiting to transfer to webull now its going up:francis:

I understand why you did it but damn…that’s the main issue with traditional brokerages not having wallets…you should’ve been able to move your tokens directly from crypto.com to webull…hopefully RH enables deposits/withdrawals with the crypto wallets they’re setting up