Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How long have yall been holding?

How much bread should you throw on this right now if you are new, fresh out the gate????

I know as much as you are willing to lose, just askin?

$500, $1,000, 2, 3????

"As much as you can afford to lose" or "As much as you are comfortable without having to worry about it"

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
How long have yall been holding?

How much bread should you throw on this right now if you are new, fresh out the gate????

I know as much as you are willing to lose, just askin?

$500, $1,000, 2, 3????

I been in since late February and you should throw in as much as you can afford to lose unfortunately. Don't try to throw in more than you can afford. Before the first run I had thrown in a couple hundred and I tend to do that or less for most of these meme coins. I know some of the big ballers I've seen online start with throwing a couple thousand but if I can't afford to put in that much, I'm not gonna do it and risk too much. Not here to impress anyone. If you make decent money off Shib but not millions or billions, just know there are other plays that can potentially do the same. Follow this thread and the btc one send just learn as much as you can. You can throw a thousand on it and maybe end up with 10k or 100k or 0, nobody knows. You just gotta be ready to risk it cuz it's your money not ours.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think he might mean in order to see these huge returns that cats are talking about, has this Shiba coin been something you all have BEEN investing in, droppin bread on here and there waiting to pop off?

A few of us got in on the ground floor, a few of us started after that first bullrun :ld: anything over a million tokens after it hits a penny you should be eating... :takedat:

If you got a grip to burn on this right now before it hits that penny I would advise you to go for it, but realize only spend what you can afford to lose. :ehh: Crypto is a waiting game returns may not happen fast. crash may happen but who knows.:yeshrug: just be positive because the thing is it may hit a dollar and keep going once it gets over the hump.

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
A few of us got in on the ground floor, a few of us started after that first bullrun :ld: anything over a million tokens after it hits a penny you should be eating... :takedat:

If you got a grip to burn on this right now before it hits that penny I would advise you to go for it, but realize only spend what you can afford to lose. :ehh: Crypto is a waiting game returns may not happen fast. crash may happen but who knows.:yeshrug: just be positive because the thing is it may hit a dollar and keep going once it gets over the hump.

Yeah bruh, dropped some bread on bitcoin first time ever back in June. It's been up and down but I've just been holdin for the long term, no rush. I know, got in on that hella late, still new to this crypto.

Just tryna get in early with this Shiba and not catch the late train.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah bruh, dropped some bread on bitcoin first time ever back in June. It's been up and down but I've just been holdin for the long term, no rush. I know, got in on that hella late, still new to this crypto.

Just tryna get in early with this Shiba and not catch the late train.

if you got money to spare why not??? :manny: