Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This alone makes me want to throw caution to the wind and throw a stack or two in SHIB just because. I blow money on worse shyt all the time :russ:

I’m curious to see what the new high will be for SHIB before the market settles down/corrects itself for a minute…a penny on this cycle is not realistic to me (jmho not looking to knock anyone) but depending on how high it runs this year it might be able to do it during the next major bull run following the halvening in 2024 or it may be prime to do it following the one after that in 2028…it might seem like a long time coming but it’s really not if you’re potentially talking millions

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I’m curious to see what the new high will be for SHIB before the market settles down/corrects itself for a minute…a penny on this cycle is not realistic to me (jmho not looking to knock anyone) but depending on how high it runs this year it might be able to do it during the next major bull run following the halvening in 2024 or it may be prime to do it following the one after that in 2028…it might seem like a long time coming but it’s really not if you’re potentially talking millions

Same here. Personally, I don’t even see it eating another zero permanently anytime soon. Any purchase move at that volume (thousands of dollars) would be a long term “hold ‘em an see” for me. If I win then I’m buying an island, if I lose, I won’t be even notice the money is gone, especially if it’s a few years to wait.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t even see it eating another zero permanently anytime soon.

I’d be a little surprised if it doesn’t

at this moment if it experienced a similar run to last week we’d be over $0.0001

I think it’ll struggle tho after it crosses that

ultimately I don’t know shyt tho…just my prediction to keep me grounded and to make sure I take some profit from this

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Same here. Personally, I don’t even see it eating another zero permanently anytime soon. Any purchase move at that volume (thousands of dollars) would be a long term “hold ‘em an see” for me. If I win then I’m buying an island, if I lose, I won’t be even notice the money is gone, especially if it’s a few years to wait.

I feel you, im just looking to retire. nice house, nice car, never working for anyone else ever again...:myman: go into business for myself, take music lessons

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Doge still has plenty of bite left. Let’s not get carried away.

:whoa:

I mean it does it just IRKS the shyt outta me these same dudes online be like shiba aint getting to a penny...:troll::damn:

and im like :what: didnt they say the same thing about dogecoin with the same quadrillion tokens out there and it's like .25 now???

at the end of the day to me nothing is impossible math / MC be damned... nothing is impossible..:birdman: I've told people to stop repeating that marketcap bullshyt because it will happen just be ready for it...

what I want is for everyone who said it will never happen to come on this thread and be like :mjcry: I fukked up...:mjlol:

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I mean it does it just IRKS the shyt outta me these same dudes online be like shiba aint getting to a penny...:troll::damn:

and im like :what: didnt they say the same thing about dogecoin with the same quadrillion tokens out there and it's like .25 now???

at the end of the day to me nothing is impossible math / MC be damned... nothing is impossible..:birdman: I've told people to stop repeating that marketcap bullshyt because it will happen just be ready for it...

what I want is for everyone who said it will never happen to come on this thread and be like :mjcry: I fukked up...:mjlol:
That’s because there’s trillions of shiba and only billions of doge. Shiba has a market cap of like 11 billion already

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That’s because there’s trillions of shiba and only billions of doge. Shiba has a market cap of like 11 billion already

I understand that but theres also numerous reports online they will be burning shiba coins left and right but no one notices that... :why: once you take ALOT of them permanently off the market it will gain in value...

but it seems people dont keep up with newsfeeds... :mjlol: they only see what's in front of them, never what's ahead of them...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
True, but a lot of Shiba is about to be burnt. That’ll be a game changer and is precisely the reason people should be buying in now.

:francis:

45WW0wy.jpg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I think it'll burn that zero soon, by Easter I'd say. RH listing will help boost it up. Won't be surprised if it hits 750k holders by then or end of year even, with or without RH listing. 725k at least. It was around 600k in late July and over 700k now with all this recent momentum and interest Plus who knows what else they got brewing like shibarium, nft stuff, etc. They look like they consistently adapting to the changing crypto landscape and that's good cuz it keeps them relevant. Let's see how the coin burn rate goes. It'll start establishing a floor soon and then jump up to the next level and keep going. Should pass ATH by Thanksgiving if it takes it's time and doesn't go too crazy too fast. Let it settle a bit.