Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don’t even know what leverage trading is :russ:

and I got SHib at the bottom spot .000005, 20xd leveraged at .000001 and made your fomo buy in my exit liquidity.

Respectfully SMD. You one the worst posters who only sticks with a bullish narrative and hardly any rationality. You provide zero rationality in the crypto thread, you don’t post anything useful and stay on my dikk

I bought a futures perp account from 100 dollars (starting as a test of my capabilities trading) to 100k in less than 3 months and that’s only my futures account, not even spot.

Hop off my dikk fakkit

you bring nothing or worth to the crypto thread besides subbing me like the emasculated feminine bytch you are

only a sucker loser would clown someone for a ROI like that, then again you a mentally retarded feminine bytch that thinks cause you dumped big money into a position you smarter, you’re not. You’re just a dummy with money and you no different than most morons with it.

now back to ignore you go.

:picard::picard::picard:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You don’t even know what leverage trading is :russ:

and I got SHib at the bottom spot .000005, 20xd leveraged at .000001 and made your fomo buy in my exit liquidity.

Respectfully SMD. You one the worst posters who only sticks with a bullish narrative and hardly any rationality. You provide zero rationality in the crypto thread, you don’t post anything useful and stay on my dikk

I bought a futures perp account from 100 dollars (starting as a test of my capabilities trading) to 100k in less than 3 months and that’s only my futures account, not even spot.

Hop off my dikk fakkit

you bring nothing or worth to the crypto thread besides subbing me like the emasculated feminine bytch you are

only a sucker loser would clown someone for a ROI like that, then again you a mentally retarded feminine bytch that thinks cause you dumped big money into a position you smarter, you’re not. You’re just a dummy with money and you no different than most morons with it.

now back to ignore you go.
:childplease: Chill out w all that emotion

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you think that’s unbelievable then you’re a moron and don’t understand the power of leverage + compounding

no you’re the moron bcuz I’m referring to the emotional conjecture about me…don’t care about the money you made/didn’t…we are not in competition

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the problem with people discussing dips, being, etc is that we have so few large, well known examples of people cashing out on cryptocurrency, so it seems like that's the only window people are contextualizing through.

The sell point matters solely to you.

For me, I'm around $100 cash in. I could've jumped out and quadrupled my cash, but I'm fine with standing pat just because the investment was minimal. I've paid around that much into Social Security on paychecks before, and realistically speaking, I'm probably not seeing that money back. fukking off $100 to have a somewhat decent chance of getting more than four times back is probably smarter than several other choices I've made with that same amount of money. :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that fakkit always got some bullshyt to say, he hates that I don’t stick to one narrative and act like an NPC. Had to put him in his place.

you randomly came in the thread disrespectful af to other ppl…you’re not a victim

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
no you’re the moron bcuz I’m referring to the emotional conjecture about me…don’t care about the money you made/didn’t…we are not in competition

Then hop off my dikk, you always got some shyt to say when I Advocate folks to be careful or take profit. Bullishness 24/7 is how most folks lose all their gains. You like seeing others lose, clearly.. me and you are not the same.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then hop off my dikk, you always got some shyt to say when I Advocate folks to be weary or take profit. You like seeing others lose, me and you are not the same.

no more lies. I only say shyt to you when you’re disrespectful to ppl ESPECIALLY taking into consideration who you are…if anything you should be more understanding of ppl instead of talking down to them…for the record you’ve never said anything directly to me so I don’t “hate” anything about you…there’s nothing for me to hate on…I just don’t like how you talk to other ppl at times