Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
so no feasible chance of it ever dropping another 0 then? I know these things are impossible to predict with certainty, I'm just trying to get a feel for the overall outlook long-term
Never say never again like Sean Connery. :mjgrin:

But for real it does stand a chance cuz you never know. nobody knows what the volume or moves may look like. just that there's a really high circulating supply. its all supply and demand. is someone willing to pay for it? in order for price to move up you need new buyers not a cycle of the same ones. if a whale sells a billion coins and ten people each buy 100 million, that doesn't affect the price cuz its still the same coins being circulated. but if those ten people each buy a billion themselves then that cuts into the supply that the whale sold plus more. People are gonna have to pay more for whats not available. BTC is an easier example cuz it has a low supply at least compared to shib. if there's 18 million btc mined currently or something like that and all 18 million are bought by people like you and me and the exchanges don't have any, then anyone who wants more gonna need to pay us for ours and outbid someone else that wants to buy also. but with shib high supply the exchanges can sell themselves and make most of the money. i like to compare it to video game consoles and gpu and whatnot. if the store has a ps5 then guys gonna pay the 500 or whatever and take the money, but if the store doesn't have any then the black market gonna start selling their supplies for a higher profit. right now there are plenty of ps5s (shiba coins) available in the store (exchange) so there's no need to hit up the black market and sell a ps5 cuz the store gonna have plenty for people to buy cheaper. not until the store runs low on systems would the black market sellers be able to make big profits. better to pay 500 on amazon than 1500 on offerup. and thats why price stays low cuz new investors have no need to pay more.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Never say never again like Sean Connery. :mjgrin:

But for real it does stand a chance cuz you never know. nobody knows what the volume or moves may look like. just that there's a really high circulating supply. its all supply and demand. is someone willing to pay for it? in order for price to move up you need new buyers not a cycle of the same ones. if a whale sells a billion coins and ten people each buy 100 million, that doesn't affect the price cuz its still the same coins being circulated. but if those ten people each buy a billion themselves then that cuts into the supply that the whale sold plus more. People are gonna have to pay more for whats not available. BTC is an easier example cuz it has a low supply at least compared to shib. if there's 18 million btc mined currently or something like that and all 18 million are bought by people like you and me and the exchanges don't have any, then anyone who wants more gonna need to pay us for ours and outbid someone else that wants to buy also. but with shib high supply the exchanges can sell themselves and make most of the money. i like to compare it to video game consoles and gpu and whatnot. if the store has a ps5 then guys gonna pay the 500 or whatever and take the money, but if the store doesn't have any then the black market gonna start selling their supplies for a higher profit. right now there are plenty of ps5s (shiba coins) available in the store (exchange) so there's no need to hit up the black market and sell a ps5 cuz the store gonna have plenty for people to buy cheaper. not until the store runs low on systems would the black market sellers be able to make big profits. better to pay 500 on amazon than 1500 on offerup. and thats why price stays low cuz new investors have no need to pay more.

Thanks for this amazing explanation, hellla clear and helpful.. dap + rep :wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

He's normally early (and good) on leaks/rumors :hubie:

nRUdsz.gif

:myman: nice retirement might happen this year if this is the case