Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

:ohhh: I never really thought about how exchanges that list coins actually get them...I know it's a vetting process and each exchange is allotted a certain amount of coins, but I didn't know they would have to buy them like that....if anyone more knowledgeable about how it goes down, input would be greatly appreciated

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

:ohhh: I never really thought about how exchanges that list coins actually get them...I know it's a vetting process and each exchange is allotted a certain amount of coins, but I didn't know they would have to buy them like that....if anyone more knowledgeable about how it goes down, input would be greatly appreciated

There's a donation wallet or some specific wallet with liquidity for things like that. They have specific coins saved for that type of thing and if one exchange runs out or is got at the moment, they can move coins from another wallet. Of course that's for eth based coins, not sure about others. But coins can be moved from wallet to wallet to meet demands.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
There's a donation wallet or some specific wallet with liquidity for things like that. They have specific coins saved for that type of thing and if one exchange runs out or is got at the moment, they can move coins from another wallet. Of course that's for eth based coins, not sure about others. But coins can be moved from wallet to wallet to meet demands.

Gotcha so that whale is more than likely a commercial investor that got the drop on a new listing/info/catalyst?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Was able to add a bit more since price was right around one of the Fib lines and gas was fairly cheap. Was considering swapping some DAI on CB for some but felt it be better to stick with uniswap so I can possibly stake those coins or have them as a backup fund if the price shoots up and I won't have to mess with my main stack. I was considering swapping a few doge for some, like a few bucks worth, but then realized its not on RH yet. :snoop:

Hopefully by the time I wake up the price is in the 2 digits or above 1750 at least. :lawd:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
forgot i had any SHIB until i saw this thread upped

giphy.gif