Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Daps
you mean the next zero or the one we just dropped?

unrelated but I was in the saitama discord earlier and someone said it dropped a zero. i'm like :dahell: I didn't notice a big change in price. he was like no its the same one it had dropped last weekend. I'm like :stopitslime: can't be celebrating zeroes being dropped unless its a new one. Bring out the confetti and party favors when we crack ATH not when we right back to where we started. :francis:
We just dropped a zero. Referring to the next one.

Daps
you mean the next zero or the one we just dropped?

unrelated but I was in the saitama discord earlier and someone said it dropped a zero. i'm like :dahell: I didn't notice a big change in price. he was like no its the same one it had dropped last weekend. I'm like :stopitslime: can't be celebrating zeroes being dropped unless its a new one. Bring out the confetti and party favors when we crack ATH not when we right back to where we started. :francis:

Hopefully that zero stays off when it corrects itself later on this evening. That will be a good sign.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hopefully that zero stays off when it corrects itself later on this evening. That will be a good sign.

The zero is right below the 50% Fibonacci line on this current swing high, thats if it doesn't swing higher during the Asia session so it'll have some support above the zero at least like mostly in the 38% level. Not much available tho cuz it crashed so hard the last run up that it didn't stabilize above the zero but rather below it. Hopefully the evening and then night treats us well.

hSIAmsw9.png

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You brehs that are knowledgeable. What are the chances of dropping another 0 before end of the year?
considering it would have to do a 3x from its ATH, very slim. but a RH listing could definitely help. high supply hurting it unless whales stack up more and keep the supply available low but then the risk of them dumping runs high. I think RH is the only exchange left as far as crypto ones go so lets see. don't know how many people are on RH that haven't already gotten it somewhere else. Most crypto investors have multiple exchanges and anyone who didn't might've added one when it was pumping back in the spring. so not sure how many new investors are left. like in CB. everyone thought it was gonna be big but pretty much everyone in here already had some from uniswap or another exchange. RH listing would've helped a lot in the summer but I would say at least 95% of interested investors already got in or have a method of getting in.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
considering it would have to do a 3x from its ATH, very slim. but a RH listing could definitely help. high supply hurting it unless whales stack up more and keep the supply available low but then the risk of them dumping runs high. I think RH is the only exchange left as far as crypto ones go so lets see. don't know how many people are on RH that haven't already gotten it somewhere else. Most crypto investors have multiple exchanges and anyone who didn't might've added one when it was pumping back in the spring. so not sure how many new investors are left. like in CB. everyone thought it was gonna be big but pretty much everyone in here already had some from uniswap or another exchange. RH listing would've helped a lot in the summer but I would say at least 95% of interested investors already got in or have a method of getting in.

so no feasible chance of it ever dropping another 0 then? I know these things are impossible to predict with certainty, I'm just trying to get a feel for the overall outlook long-term