Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
A lot of brehs are going to eat when this 4th zero drops.

:francis:
you mean the next zero or the one we just dropped?

unrelated but I was in the saitama discord earlier and someone said it dropped a zero. i'm like :dahell: I didn't notice a big change in price. he was like no its the same one it had dropped last weekend. I'm like :stopitslime: can't be celebrating zeroes being dropped unless its a new one. Bring out the confetti and party favors when we crack ATH not when we right back to where we started. :francis:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

unrelated but I was in the saitama discord earlier and someone said it dropped a zero. i'm like :dahell: I didn't notice a big change in price. he was like no its the same one it had dropped last weekend. I'm like :stopitslime: can't be celebrating zeroes being dropped unless its a new one. Bring out the confetti and party favors when we crack ATH not when we right back to where we started. :francis:

exactly

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Yeah but shyt it’s been 4 months to get back here. Better than nothing. Could be the start of another major run.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
insane…SHIB up almost 70% in 24 hrs

*edit*

…and up over 100% the last week :wow:
the charts were looking good when I saw them sometime this weekend but wasn't expecting a huge climb today. thought it was gonna pan out over a few days. High ass volume so thats been a big help. lotta big buys and sells on dextools. could be bots constantly trading.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the charts were looking good when I saw them sometime this weekend but wasn't expecting a huge climb today. thought it was gonna pan out over a few days. High ass volume so thats been a big help. lotta big buys and sells on dextools. could be bots constantly trading.

idk if there’s any truth to it but I saw something along the lines of RH buying some up

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hopefully its not gonna remind us of the sec issues that xrp had or has one day tho. :merchant:

I will have sold most of my shyt long before that lol…I think XRP will come out fine tho and will explode again when it does…SHIB is golden tho…I can’t say it enough…that initial nod from coinbase was huge…webull/RH solidified it…my attitude changed once CB announced they were gonna list it down the line

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA