EDIT EDIT: jumped up to 462 gwei in the last 5 min :wtb: fuk is going on??​

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Watching this live video of some guy talking about shib and saitama. YourPOP is his name. in the chat some guy said that if SHIB was in all the exchanges like BTC that it could rival BTC in price. Gotta love the delusion. :mjlol::pachaha::bryan::heh::dead::deadmanny:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Few people in the video chat were shilling this TRDG coin so I threw 50 bucks in and got like 950 billion. :lolbron:

2.5% burn and reward which is higher than Saitama. 56% already in dead wallet. Guy in the video saw the MC of like 1.8 million and got discouraged but I said fukk it, whats 50 bucks.

Launched March 2021 on BSC and in May on ETH.

Welcome to $TRDG | Community Reward Token

I either lose this $50 or make 50k. :manny:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hearing rumors of a Leash burn. I only have 1 thats being staked currently so won't matter much to me but definitely helps overall. If only Bone and Shib can do something since they been slacking. I don't see bone on ethscan, might not be an erc20 token, not sure. So can't tell its stats. I'm tempted to pull out of bone-eth pool but they giving me free bone and don't want to miss out for the long term. I hear gas is high plus with rewards rate having gone down, I won't be claiming them as often and staking them.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Hearing rumors of a Leash burn. I only have 1 thats being staked currently so won't matter much to me but definitely helps overall. If only Bone and Shib can do something since they been slacking. I don't see bone on ethscan, might not be an erc20 token, not sure. So can't tell its stats. I'm tempted to pull out of bone-eth pool but they giving me free bone and don't want to miss out for the long term. I hear gas is high plus with rewards rate having gone down, I won't be claiming them as often and staking them.

would love a Shib burn but Leash is a start