She's coming over brehs. Now what do I do??????

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
just some female advice...

Dont assume she wants to fukk unless you want to get fukked up literally. The shear thought that you think she was coming to fukk will make any female pissed that you think she is a whore.

Throw on a movie, have snacks, and talk to her. She will lead you there.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
2qn8woz.gif

:laff:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
just some female advice...

Dont assume she wants to fukk unless you want to get fukked up literally. The shear thought that you think she was coming to fukk will make any female pissed that you think she is a whore.

Throw on a movie, have snacks, and talk to her. She will lead you there.

Dont listen to her pablo when she walks in, whip it out.

She either gone suck it, fukk it, or scream and holler at the top of her lungs while running out the door calling for help.:hanes:

Not that thats ever happened to me before :mjpls:

:hanes:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Be assertive but not thirsty. You need to give off the impression that you get p*ssy all day every day from any chick that you want so she's not doing you any favors by having a cute face and showing up to your room. With this said, be engaging and interested in what she has to say so that it takes the "he's just trying to fukk" pressure off.

By not sweating her, while still remaining engaged, she will be attracted to you. And when you make a move, don't be a p*ssy about it. Trust me. Chicks literally will be with a dude they WANT to fukk but will turn him down if he does some p*ssy ass, half hearted nervous shyt instead of going in for the kill. It makes them feel sexy to be taken, not negotiated/bargained/nice guyed into giving up the ass.

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi

Dont listen to her pablo when she walks in, whip it out.

She either gone suck it, fukk it, or scream and holler at the top of her lungs while running out the door calling for help.:hanes:

Not that thats ever happened to me before :mjpls:

:hanes:

Do this if you plan on never being spoken to again, and her possibly fukking your roommate just because.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Do this if you plan on never being spoken to again, and her possibly fukking your roommate just because.

Do it pablo...if you do the same thing you get the same results..try something different and get a new result :troll:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If she is dressed up or looks better than usual then you're good to go